top of page

Questions and Concerns

Public·11 members
Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Best Buy Flooring O Fallon Il

As *** ***** mentioned, he purchased flooring from us last year, which we installed in August 2021. It is our practice to provide our customers with a one-year installation warranty. He contacted us last Friday, November 4, 2022, and informed us that he was experiencing a problem with the floor. When we inquired as to the nature of the problem, he said that the floor was fine, but that he was having an installation-related problem. We explained that he was provided a one-year warranty on the installation and that it was now 15 months after his flooring had been installed. We informed him that we would be glad to have the original installer get in touch with him to perform a repair, but that the installer would most likely charge for the repair. *** ***** was dissatisfied with that answer. When he began to use profanity, we ended the conversation. He phoned the store again and it was again explained to him that he had been provided a one-year warranty on installation. Because it is now 15 months after his floor has been installed, he will need to pay for the repair.

best buy flooring o fallon il

Recently I had a new floor installed. The team that installed my floor was Louie and Brandon. I could not have been happier with their work. The arrived early which was a wonderful thing. They were professional and polite. They offered to answer any questions I might have. Their attention to detail was beyond belief. I am a detail person so their attention to detail made my heart sing. If I need flooring in the future, I will be going to Best Buy Flooring for the material, and I WILL be requesting Louie and Brandon for the installation.

We have now used National Floors Direct for our flooring needs on 2 separate occasions. With 2 dogs and a baby on the way we have no concerns with the quality of carpeting we purchased. We have received multiple compliments about the look and feel of the product from guests. The process was also quick, easy and affordable! We will absolutely use National Floors Direct for all future flooring needs!

The installers were prompt (early actually) and went right to work. They were very friendly and provided information on how to best clean the rug. Not a seam could be seen. My husband who is very meticulous was very pleased with their work. Carpet looks great.

I am very happy with National Floors Direct. I needed to have carpet & flooring installed in my mom's house so we can sell it. I was impressed it took only 6 1/2 hours to complete the whole job from arrive to clean-up/departure - they installed carpeting in 5 rooms and down a set of stairs, as well as vinyl click flooring in the laundry room. Everything looks great, very professional & seamless. I will definitely recommend National Floors Direct, as I am very pleased with my experience. Thank you!!

From start to finish NFD worked with me. I now have the flooring that I envisioned. NFD has provided me with a product that I would expect, great quality along with a custom stain job for the stairs so they matched the flooring perfectly.

We are very pleased with the installation of our flooring. The workers were very professional and courteous. They went above and beyond to make sure we were very pleased with the job.They were promptly on time and did a full clean up when they were done! They definitely take pride in their job and that in itself is something that is hard to find these days!I hope this review is shown to them and they know how pleased we were with them!

We are first time carpet buyers and had no idea what to expect. We had 4 quotes come in. National Floors Direct was by far the best experience! Plus, they had a 15% lower cost guarantee - which we didn't need because they were HUNDREDS lower! Easy financing and installed within 7 days. You just can't beat National Floors Direct!

National Floors Direct was the 3rd company to provide an estimate, and we went with them on the spot. Good product at a great price, installation was great. Will use them again for any future flooring needs.

The day of installation of wood flooring of three bedrooms the very professional and motivated crew were here on time and got the job done. Their cleanliness and work ethics were 5 Star and the flooring looks fantastic.

They were prompt with time and installation. The new flooring has completely matched the existing floor in living room, kitchen and corridors that was excellent!!! The workmanship of their team was outstanding. We are completely satisfied with our flooring installation experience and will definitely recommend National Floors Direct Inc. to our friends.

From online inquiry to finished installation the entire process only took 3 days and handled with complete accuracy an efficiency. Overall, our first-time experience with NFD was very positive and our project was priced more competitively than other vendors with similar products. We will not hesitate to reach back out to NFD with future flooring needs.

My experience with National Floors Direct was a breeze from start to finish. The salesman was very nice. I love my new hardwood flooring. The price was better than other companies. Done in a timely manner. Installers were polite and efficient. No stress what so ever. I plan on using National Floors Direct as I do need to carpet replaced in another room. Happy Customer!!

I love my flooring from National Floors direct. The salesman was very knowledgeable and showed up promptly for the estimate appointment. The crew that did the flooring was excellent, they did a fantastic job and were very professional. And the flooring I chose was beautiful, perfect for the apartment. I could not be happier with how it looks. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• sultan mbs
    sultan mbs
  • Jai Farrell
    Jai Farrell
  • Thomas Sanchez
    Thomas Sanchez
  • Brigith Pardo
    Brigith Pardo
  • Ezra Rivera
    Ezra Rivera
bottom of page