top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·31 members

Boston Celtics v Cleveland Cavaliers live free 06/03/2024 Watch Online

You can watch the game absolutely for free and without advertisements by following the next steps. Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above and make an ...

But I don't care what I look like. As soon as the game kicks off I'm oblivious to everything. You get so wrapped up in the game. I feel I have to be there, close to the pitch. It's my team, my players, my group. I'll never be a suit manager. Strike up the band, sing Abide With Me and bask in the Wembley sunshine. It should have been the FA Cup final this weekend, one of the great days in the English sporting calendar, but like all elite sport at the moment the famous competition is on hold. His close-range header had to find the net - just had to - but when it came back up off the turf Forster palmed it away. Three massive moments in five minutes and still no Rangers goal. This outrageously compelling and consistently trippy final then went up another notch in the bizarre-o-meter. Having been out-fought, out-thought and out-played, Celtic went ahead when Jullien slammed home from Christie's free-kick. Striker Harry Kane is ahead of schedule in his recovery from surgery on his hamstring, according to Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho. The Spurs boss had initially hoped the 26-year-old England captain would return for a couple of games before the end of the season. On Friday, he said: "I would say he is a little bit ahead. It gives me a hope that instead of one or two matches, it's three, four, five. Sheffield Wed won two games in a row won away at a Premier League club in the FA Cup and also won last round away at 2nd placed Leeds with 2-0 in the end, so good morale coming from them for this fixture and after losing their last two home games this really seems like a home win in the coming as the guests have a 2-1 loss away at Birmingham, a 2- 1 loss away at modest Huddersfield and a 3-2 loss at Nottingham in their last 3 away games. Overall at home, Oxford are a sturdy side. They've conceded in just one of their last nine at Kassam, while they're also League 1's third-best team in terms of shots on target conceded, shipping an average of just 2.6. What may worry manager Karl Robinson is that his side has slowed up in terms of goals scored at home of late, scoring just three in their last four. Werder Bremen have struggled so far in the season and it seems their fate is known. Disunity in the team at the time of the forced break, a poor attack and a badly leaking defence have all contributed to their bad season. They also do not have a good run at home which poses a big risk for them in this match, as well as their survival. On the other hand, Leverkusen are clearly stronger and will have lesser pressure, compared to their hosts. With Leverkusen expected to win, the odds don’t come with great value and with Bremen under pressure to win, we expect them to push the visitors. As such, a good bet here would be on the game to produce three or more goals. It was a session the same as any other for fitness coach Wayne Richardson when the footballer he was working with asked "can I have a chat?"Richardson has now worked with over 5,500 players, with Odion Ighalo becoming one of his latest clients in February. But that session at the Platt Lane complex, Manchester City's former training base in Moss Side, in 2006 still stands out. A 22-year-old local lad had just been released by a Football League club and was hoping to get back into the professional game. Juventus is in the drop of the form, and they have lost few games in the time, against some of the low placed teams. They will face young Real team, which was close to big win in Managua, against Walter, but conceded a late goal for 1:1 draw. Posted at 89' Foul by Rafinha (Celta de Vigo). Posted at 88' Attempt missed. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Daniel Carvajal with a cross. Posted at 88' Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Denis Suárez (Celta de Vigo). Goal!Posted at 85' Goal! Real Madrid 2, Celta de Vigo 2. None left. And so it was that the manager who was, and still is, a hero to many Spurs fans was sacked in November. They were lying in 14th place in the Premier League and a Champions League campaign had been scarred by a 7-2 humiliation in their own home by Bayern Munich, the first time Spurs had conceded seven goals at home in their 137-year history. No sooner was Pochettino out of the door than Jose Mourinho was in. Arsenal secured Mikel Arteta just his second league win since taking over at the Emirates with a 4-0 thrashing of Newcastle on Sunday. The hosts were laboured in the first half, but looked like a different side after the break, with top goalscorer Pierre-Emerick Aubmeyang heading Arsenal into the lead in the 54th minute. Constant changes to the match day squads left players unsettled and some even aired their dissatisfaction publicly. Being eight points off safety and with nine matches to go, Bremen have a lot to do but will be without the suspended Davy Klaasen in this game. Defensively, Bremen have been the worst in the league this season; they have conceded 55 goals and have not done well in attack either. Celtics vs. Cavs live stream: C's try to halt losing streak Jan 24, 2021 — Here's how to watch Celtics vs. Cavaliers on your favorite device. Be sure to tune into NBC Sports Boston at 6:30 p.m. ET for "Celtics Pregame ... Martin did well but I think the performance was not down just to one player. West Ham have struggled in the absence of first-choice goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski, who has been sidelined since September with a hip injury. Probably he will be ready at the end of the month, but I think that we must be careful with his return and not try to bring him back before he's absolutely ready," Pellegrini said. It is clear that we can't see two good games in row for any team in Bundesliga 1. Home side have 10 points more from visitors and this team chase Champions league place. They lost from Freiburg last round from Bayern 2-1 but they were solid in that game. So for me they are favorite in this game with very good odds. The only thing that scare me is H2H. Wolfsburg have much better result when they play against Borussia M. Still, it is bigger motive today on home side and finally little weaker opponent. I think that home win should be good bet here. We urgently seek constructive dialogue with the FA with the aim to have the decision reconsidered. BBC Sport has seen communication between clubs and their local MPs demonstrating that they have written, or will be writing, to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport on this issue. The letter says that if there is no consensus reached with the clubs, they will "embark on potential legal recourse". PUBLIC BACKLASH It is by no means just the players who have felt a backlash from public opinion. Premier League leaders Liverpool had to make an abrupt U-turn after outcry over their decision to use public funds to pay their non-playing staff whilst still paying their first team players their massive wages. It added that each club would have to negotiate the cuts with its coaching and playing staff. The declaration of the Serie A League seems improvised to us because we still don't know what will happen to the championships," Ulivieri said in a statement. We would like to avoid controversy because it is not the time. Serie A said in a statement on Sunday that the game at Genoa's Luigi Ferraris stadium would be rescheduled for May 13, the same date as the five other matches which were called off on Saturday. The decision came after Giovanni Toti, the president of the Liguria region where Genoa is located, said the Sampdoria-Verona game could only be played if it was behind closed doors. I don't see any problems for guests in this match from Serbian Cup and I believe that they will very very easy win this match, that is pretty clear, for all who are following this teams. Red Star Belgrade is few days ago won new title in this country, and team will try to play in Champions league, third time in a row, what could be fantastic. Indjija is lost in last round in league, against Spartak Subotica at home 1-2 and they will not have any chances in this match, I'm sure in that. I will try this here. Six points separate bottom club Norwich City from West Ham who are in 16th spot, two places above the drop zone. Likewise, nothing is yet decided in the second-tier Championship's promotion race. So what if the league cannot be finished?" Brady says. As games in both the Premier League and Football League are affected, the only fair and reasonable thing to do is declare the whole season null and void. First of all I thought my players were terrific. We didn't deserve to lose," said Moyes, who looked incredulous at the VAR decision. We were worth at least a draw. It was a good goal. Anybody who has played football or been around the game knows it was a good goal. Declan Rice did really good to break through the middle. Dijon may have beaten PSG 2-1 in their penultimate match before the international break but they resumed their 'laughingstock' status the following week as they lost 1-0 away to Monaco. It was their third defeat in four matches in all competitions with six goals conceded in that time and they now sit third bottom in Ligue 1. Shi also said Wolves had shut down Molineux stadium as well as the club shop, ticket office and the Wolves foundation, the club's official charity. The club made the move after it was announced on Friday that the Premier League was suspended until 3 April. Coronavirus wipes out most of world's major sports eventsCoronavirus in sport latestPatrick Cutrone: On-loan Wolves forward tests positive for coronavirus at FiorentinaMore than 132,500 people have now been diagnosed with coronavirus in 123 countries, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Norwich City. Josh Martin replaces Onel Hernández. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Norwich City. Josip Drmic replaces Teemu Pukki. Posted at 81' Foul by Adam Idah (Norwich City). Posted at 81' Kiko Femenía (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Atalanta in the last round in the league even demolished very easy a strong AC Milan side scoring some really great goals as well as they went on and won that game with no less than 5-0 in the end, they also qualified further from their Champions League group stage despite the fact that after 4 games in the group stage they had just one point, and their form before the short break was excellent in the league. Celtics vs Cavs live stream: Can you watch for free? 9 hours ago — The game starts at 7:30 p.m. ET and will be televised nationally on TNT. If you don't have cable or you want to watch a live stream of the game ... With 15 points to their name after 17 matches, Accrington are having a tough campaign. They come into this match having won none of their last four, three of which they've lost. For most of the season, a lack of goals has blighted John Coleman's men, though attacking impotence has become a huge problem over the last month or so. Not only are Stanley without a win in four, but they're also without a goal in four. Defensively, they've not been appalling of late, shipping only two goals in their last three, but such numbers pale into insignificance if no goals are going in at the other end. Relive all of Saturday's Premier League actionReport: Man City 2-2 Crystal PalaceReport: Norwich City 1-0 BournemouthWolves fought back from two goals down at half-time for a superb 3-2 win at Southampton, with one goal from Pedro Neto and two from Raul Jimenez moving them up into sixth place. Arsenal were closing in on victory at home to Sheffield United, but the Blades fought back with a late John Fleck goal ensuring a 1-1 draw. Colchester United will be pretty pleased with the way their season has been going of late as they come into this weekend’s clash with Salford on the back of two wins and two draws in their last four league matches. Despite being known mainlyfor their defensive strength, they have been in a pretty rich vein of scoring form and have found the back of the net seven times in their last three league matches. Seoul had a really good season last term and they are the only club from South Korea who in the Champions League in Asia won both games played by them so far, they were games in February this year. Very attacking minded side but really not that solid in defense, they got to play in the cup here at Gangwon last season and lost the game with 3-2. They played in the league late in the season here as well and once more lost the game with 3-2, so not only did they lose those two games but they also conceded 6 goals total but not that bad scoring 4 goals scored as well. I've told him he cost the team and he knows that. You can't tackle like that and expect to stay on the pitch. What did he say to me? He said nothing. What can he say? He cost his team, he's disappointed. He can't answer anything back, can he?"It feels like a defeat, we're really disappointed. I'll pick the players up and if we play anything like we did when we had 11 players on the pitch, we'll be fine. Lille head to this clash on 40 points and in fourth place, while Marseille are second with 49 points. Higher placed Strasbourg and Rennes have fallen to Lille while the win over Angers in the most recent matches was well expected. Lille hope to add another heavyweight to their list of casualties and Marseille, coming from a loss to Lyon in the French Cup quarters, seem like good prey. United are really lacking in creativity in their midfield so it's a missed opportunity for the Red Devils. It's expected that they will still chase after James Maddison next summer, but he certainly won't be cheap. Read the full story Europe’s top clubs demand Champions League change The Champions League could be set for "the biggest shake-up since the competition replaced the European Cup", according to the Mirror. Lida Will host Khimik Svetlogorsk in Pershaya Liga of Belarus on Saturday. The performance of Khimik Svetlogorsk is going bad to worse . They are on losing run of six matches this season and 9 matches on Pershaya Liga. They are now Winless from last 16 matches in the league. Lost last game to Osha by 0-4. While Lida won last two games at home and away. They won both the home games and won both by two or More goals margin. Lida are unbeaten against Khimik Svetlogorsk and Scored four goals each in the last two head to head matches at home . SPAL will host Genoa for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this season. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. I think, both teams will have to invest a great effort in this game. I believe, SPAL is better team at home. In any case, the hosts will try to make a positive result on the home ground. Also, Genoa is team of the relegation zone. I think, the visitors will try to pick up at least one point. True, they have a poor results on the road. So, I think, the hosts will closer to victory. Berge and Rose on the move Danny Rose signs for Newcastle on loanGetty Images Another favourite deadline day trope was used up on Thursday as the ‘left-field signing of a gilded young talent by an unexpected Premier League club’ quota was filled by Sheffield United’s £22m capture of Racing Genk midfielder Sander Berge. Top Celtics vs. Cavaliers Players to Watch - March 5 2 days ago — Game Day: Tuesday, ... Celtics vs. Cavaliers Prediction & Picks - March 5 - WIBW 21 hours ago — Date: Tuesday, March 5 ... He is being stretchered off. CHANCE! Alisson makes a hash of collecting the ball, it falls to Deeney a few yards out who scoops the ball wide. GOOD SAVE! Sarr's vicious shot is tipped over by Alisson after Pereyra's through ball for a corner. Its played short and the visitors clear it. GOAL FOR WATFORD! Following a throw-in, Doucoure squeezes the ball across the box and Sarr slides in to score! 65' - WOODWORK! Lallana chests it down 25 yards out and his swerving half volley rattles the post. Those braving the 'Correct Score' market can try a 1-0 win for the hosts. Restricting the visitors is likely to be priority for the hosts, so opting for lots of goals doesn't appeal. Add in the fact that Oxford have developed a knack of securing low-scoring wins, scoring no more than once in each of their last three at home, and a single-goal victory for Robinson's men is fancied. They violated the curfew as they were having drinks in the restaurant lobby of a Belgrade hotel after the 5pm deadline and there were more than five people present in total. The hotel is also responsible because the measures also prohibit serving food and drinks. Serbia has so far registered 1,476 confirmed cases of the coronavirus and 39 deaths. The hosts went out of the EFL Cup with a 3-0 loss at home to Championship outfit Hull earlier this term, while they have previous in this competition. Since 2015 Swansea, Peterborough and Tottenham have won at this ground in the cup, scoring 18 goals between them. They’ve shipped 25 goals in their last eight at home in this competition, while Watford have scored two or more five times in this competition since the start of 2019. March 12 (Reuters) - Manchester United took a big step towards the Europa League quarter-finals by thrashing Austrian side LASK Linz 5-0 on Thursday in their last 16 first-leg tie at an empty Linzer Stadium due to the coronavirus pandemic. Striker Odion Ighalo fired United ahead in the 28th minute as he juggled a Bruno Fernandes pass onto his left foot and unleashed a thunderbolt into the top corner from 18 metres.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page