top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·31 members

(sport>>>>) AC Léopards v Inter Club de Brazzaville live streaming 6 March 2024

Feb 4, 2024 — Where to watch Inter Club vs Leopard online?AiScore provides Inter Club vs Leopard(2024/02/04) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats ...

Here is what Liverpool can still achieve:Taking 15 points from a possible 18 remaining will take them to 101 points, one better than City's total from the 2017-18 season. Claiming those five victories will also mean they win 33 games during the season, beating City's number from the same campaign. City won the title that season with a record 19-point margin to second - Liverpool are currently 20 clear. They tried to make it count too, with Tomkins - captain in the absence of the suspended Luka Milivojevic - having a header cleared off the line. Tomkins was booked after a poor challenge on Arsenal substitute Gabriel Martinelli, while Wilfried Zaha had a penalty shout waved away as the clocked ticked over into injury time. The draw means the Eagles have now lost only one of their 14 league fixtures this season against teams below them in the table. Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Bayern Munich will hope to continue their perfect start under Hansi Flick as they host Bayer Leverkusen this Saturday. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions! Augsburg vs Köln today in the German Bundesliga. It has been a bit tricky to find the right angle since the restart. We have new values to consider - especially the advantage (or non advantage) of playing at home. Away from St Mary's they appear unburdened, pressing effectively and counter-attacking with menace, but back on the south coast they struggle to exert themselves, even without the pressure of fans in the stands. Their display was not completely without merit but attacks tended to yield half-chances from long range for James Ward-Prowse, Stuart Armstrong and Nathan Redmond as opposed to the kind of clear-cut ones that have enabled the likes of Danny Ings to thrive this campaign. Posted at 86' Petr Sevcik (Slavia Prague) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 86' Foul by Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 86' Ibrahim Benjanim Traore (Slavia Prague) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Foul by Peter Olayinka (Slavia Prague). SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Slavia Prague. The Gunners rifled home exactly two goals in three of their six Premier League home matches this season, while the Saints have shipped more than two goals just once on their travels so far during their league campaign. United won two consecutive Premier League games after their 2-0 defeat to Watford at Vicarage Road before Christmas. Video - The battle for Lautaro Martinez – Euro Papers01:41 He then expressed his pleasure with the side for getting back to winning ways, saying: “Now they’ve responded to the defeat against Watford, I put a challenge to them and they’ve put my words to shame so I’m very happy with them”. PFC Oleksandria vs Wolfsburg predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. Oleksandria are still searching for their first win in Group I and heading into the penultimate round of fixtures the Ukrainians really need to secure all three points against second-placed Wolfsburg if they are to progress through to the knockout stage. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Forest Green Rovers will host Scunthorpe United for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the hosts are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 2nd place with 35 points. Hosts have an effective attack. They have a solid defense. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result. However, this will not be an easy job. Also, we have Scunthorpe Utd who's is very average team in this campaign. They are currently on the 16th place with 21 points. True, Scunthorpe are undefeated in their last 5 matches. I think, they will try to remain unbeaten. Maybe this is - draw.. My pick - Scunthorpe to win. The road to the Carabao Cup final is getting shorter. This week sees an all-Premier League affair as the first legs of the semi-finals take place. Manchester City have the advantage over Manchester United after Tuesday's game at Old Trafford, and Leicester City host Aston Villa on Wednesday. As we enter a new decade, BBC Sport has gone through the EFL Cup archives and listed all the semi-finalists from the 2010s. The former Arsenal man told Nouri he had learned from former Bayern stars Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben about "winning mentality and attitude", and how they would "always practice out of their comfort zone". We had a long chat, it was really impressive what he told me," said Nouri. I figured out when I was talking to him that he was choosing an extraordinary way for his career. If you choose this way you need to commit to a lifestyle of how much effort you put in, you need to work and live for this way and my feeling was he totally committed to this. We won 2-0? You're having me on!' Media playback is not supported on this device Phone-in fan who did not know scoreOne Coventry fan unwittingly made himself a star when he called into BBC Coventry & Warwickshire to lambast his side's failure to score in the second leg of their Johnstone's Paint Trophy northern area final against Crewe Alexandra in February 2013. The Sky Blues, who were 3-0 down from the first leg, were drawing 0-0 when the fan decided he'd had enough and headed for the car to call up and share his views. AC Léopards de Dolisié Léopards de Dolisié - Live Soccer TV - Football TV Listings, Official Live Streams, Live Soccer Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video ... West Brom ended a poor run with a win at Sheffield Wednesday. That will give them plenty of confidence, especially scoring three goals. They have a good, if not brilliant home record and will fancy their chances of three more points this weekend. Hull City also had an important win in midweek but it was at home against struggling Middlesbrough. They had been in appalling form with no league win since New Year's Day. Their away form is poor, so go for West Brom to get the points here. Barnes scored from the penalty spot with eight minutes left after VAR deemed Jose Holebas had fouled the Burnley forward. James Tarkowski put the gloss on Burnley's victory late on, forcing home a rebound after his first effort had been well saved by Ben Foster. Watford are yet to win at home in the Premier League this season and their lack of confidence in front of goal was summed up by another toothless display. That could offer an opportunity for Mauriss' camp to capitalise should the bid fall through. So, in the meantime, it is all eyes back on Premier League chief executive Richard Masters and its board. It will make the call on whether the prospective owners have broken any laws and meet the required standards to protect the league's reputation and image. Sources have said that although Bin Salman is the chair of PIF, he is not involved with its day-to-day running, so questions about Saudi Arabia's human rights record are not relevant to the bid. The corresponding fixture in last season's Bundesliga ended in a 5-1 win for Bayern. Only six points cover the first six places in the Bundesliga this season. It's Borussia Monchengladbach who top the table and are four points ahead of their opponents, fourth placed Bayern Munich. Monchengladbach have a point lead over Leipzig going into this game and it's their home form that has taken them to the top of the Bundesliga. Defender Max Taylor, 19, has received his first senior call-up, 12 months after having chemotherapy treatment for testicular cancer. Striker Mason Greenwood, 18, is also in the squad, having scoring his first Premier League goal in Sunday's 3-3 draw at Sheffield United. He scored his first senior goal as United won 1-0 at home to Astana in their opening group game, becoming the Premier League club's youngest scorer in European competition at the age of 17 years, 353 days. It's important that VAR is there to support the referee. It shouldn't be somebody else taking the decision on behalf of the referee, and this is how VAR is implemented in almost every part of the world, but not everywhere," he told the Olympic Channel, the International Olympic Committee's web-based TV station. The Mourinho effect Frank Lampard's Derby County team knocked Jose Mourinho's Man Utd side out of the Carabao Cup last seasonSunday's match sees Lampard face Mourinho - who managed him during two spells in charge of Chelsea - for the first time in the Premier League. The pair previously enjoyed a profitable manager/player relationship, collecting two Premier League titles, an FA Cup and two EFL Cup winners medals together. Kevin Maguire: In New Zealand you couldn't play with out a referee and couldn't challenge for the ball from behind or the side of the player in possession. Ed Waddington: Indeed, that is still a rule. I've come to like it though, as it removes the usual brawls associated with five-a-side. Steve Doig: I manage a Wednesday night eight-a-side team. I have always loved soccer but since I turned 41 I love it more, playing with mates under the lights is what it's all about. All white on the night (left to right): Memphis Depay, Angel di Maria, Edinson Cavani and Marco VerrattiSerial party host Neymar is well known for his extravagant get-togethers, but it was reported that Neymar would rein in his celebrations this year before his actual birthday on Wednesday. He threw a 'Nuit Rouge' themed event for his 27th birthday for around 200 guests, while he welcomed in his 26th birthday with a black tie event attended by Lewis Hamilton and the president of Brazil. Energetik has been a strong force since coming up to the top division in 2015. Early signs do not say that the hosts here can push the top teams this season. They got the first win in the last week and they are on confidence, but there is already a gap growing between top and lower teams. Altyn Asyr also remained a very much of inconsistent team in the early weeks. They managed only one win in the 3 last matches and The capital city side has not even met Ahal yet, so there may well be some nerves on the away team in this match. It is going to be a competitive game I am sure. Because both teams are still not in their finest form. They should share spoils when they meet here. Shahin Bushehr against Pars Janoobi Jam here, meeting of the Iranian Football League that is played tomorrow morning at 12:30. Favorite guests to win the match come from a 1-0 away defeat by Shahr Khodrou while the hosts are back from a draw away from home against white goals against Saipa Karadji. The guests are the strongest team here and I think they will not miss this match because the hosts are from several games without a win so they will try to clinch the victory. The home team have drawn 3 of their last 6 matches and I think they will try another here. LIVE Coronavirus in sport: Season conclusions debated, furloughing and deferrals continue Lusa also reported Sporting's board of directors will take a 50% pay cut. With the pandemic shutting down global sport on an unprecedented scale, Sporting is the first of Portugal's three major football clubs to announce the cuts. ZIFA went on to plead for stakeholders including the government to provide funding to complete the work needed at the dilapidated venues. In this moment we urge all stakeholders to work for a common cause for us to quickly right this wrong which takes away our sovereignty. We have been using stadiums which do not meet CAF and FIFA standards for a while now, but we need to put our heads together as a country to ensure that our stadiums are renovated to meet required standards," it said. 9th placed Crystal Palace are one place and one point ahead of Arsenal in 10th ahead of the clubs' clash at Selhurst Park on Saturday, though a win for either team this weekend could launch the victor to within touching distance of 5th spot. How? Put simply, Watford were the better side from start to finish. They pressed Liverpool high up the pitch and were quick to close down the Reds whenever they ventured towards the Hornets box. Klopp himself - well aware that the headlines would be about Liverpool's defeat - was keen to direct praise towards Watford. The most important thing is congratulations Watford - well deserved. That should be the headline. Léopards de Dolisié vs. Inter Club - 6 mars 2024 in 6 hours — Tableau de Ligue 1 ; 6, CARA Brazzaville, 13, +3, 20 ; 7, Etoile du Congo, 13, +2, 19. Guerreiro opened the scoring in the first minute and Reus doubled their lead before the half hour, the referee awarding the goal after a VAR review after initially disallowing it for offside. Sancho increased the lead three minutes after the re-start and Mark Uth pulled one back with a superb volley from a tight angle, before Haaland scored a poacher's goal, turning in a rebound for in the 77th minute. AC Léopards de Dolisie vs Inter Club de Brazzaville live AC Léopards de Dolisie Inter Club de Brazzaville live score (and video online live stream) starts on 6 Mar 2024 at 14:00 UTC time in Premier League, ... Hull are looking to complete their first league double over Derby since the 2012-13 season. However, the Tigers are chasing a fourth victory on the spin away from home. However, the away side haven’t been that prolific on the road for quite a while. Hull haven't won four consecutive away games in all competitions since December 2012. Given that Derby County have lost just one of their last 12 home league games, we’re going for a 1-1 draw between these two. FIFA did not immediately respond to a request for comment. FIFA World Cup 2022, QatarGetty Images Although FIFA have responded to previous media allegations about the Qatar bid process by insisting the tournament will be unaffected, the U. S allegations will lead to further questions over the hosting of the competition, which is scheduled for November and December of 2022. Javi Perez put Ibiza ahead after nine minutes and the hosts had a second goal disallowed before Rai Nascimento hit the post with Barcelona floundering. Quique Setien's side dominated the ball, as they did on the coach's debut against Granada last weekend, but created no chances until Griezmann fired home in the 72nd minute. CARA Brazzaville vs Inter Club 24.12.2023 - Football ... stage. Match live stream, score and risk assessment, match history, and lineups of CARA Brazzaville and Inter Club. When you see a team go 3-0 up against Manchester United, there was a bit of jealousy. So when United came back and steamrollered them, I couldn't help but smile about that. Arsenal 2-4 Man Utd (1 February 2005) Manchester United completed a home and away double over Arsenal in the league in 2004-05. In this game, the Gunners led 2-1 at the break but Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice as United fought back with three second-half goalsMatch reportIan Wright: "This game got overshadowed by the tunnel incident with Roy Keane sticking up for Gary Neville against Patrick Vieira. Sofiane Boufal hit his toe at home on the table, the big one," said the Austrian. It's a little bit swollen still and it would be a little difficult for the weekend I think, but next weekend yeah. It's not broken or something but it's very swollen and that's the problem. Asked for more information about the incident, Hasenhuttl continued: "He runs through the kitchen and hit against the table, or something like that. It was made even more impressive against a Millwall side whose home form has been their bedrock, losing just twice before Sunday's weather-affected encounter. The swirling wind, patches of rain and a clotting surface failed to hamper the excitement as both sides contributed greatly to a lively contest. Those conditions severely tested technique, with any loose touch threatening to cause havoc, as it did when West Brom forward Matheus Pereira latched onto one such lapse and rolled his shot onto the Lions' woodwork in the first five minutes. Lechia Gdansk is one of the best teams in the Poland Liga. It has a good record playing at home and mostly scores more than one goal in most of it's matches. The match will be tedious to win but the home team will surely secure their way through. The away side on the other hand is also a strong defending opponent and will prevent the home team from putting the ball at the back of the net in their territory. Both sides will score in this match and a 2-1 or 3-2 score will make it for the day. Inter Club de Brazzaville - Club details - Football Inter Club de Brazzaville · Last match. Inter Club de Brazzaville · 3 - 0 · JUK. 19/01/24. -. Championnat National MTN · Next match. V. Club Mokanda. 23:00. Inter ... Nouvelle Generation vs AC Leopards Live Score and You can watch Nouvelle Generation vs AC Leopards live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream ... They [the government] think that we are able to do it. He added: "In the next week we will see which decisions are there. I don’t know exactly when but we hope we play in May, the middle or the end of May, we don’t know. Ligue 1: Paris St-Germain awarded French title as season finished earlyCoronavirus could affect international football for 'two or three years'The season needs to be completed by 30 June because of deals with sponsors and broadcasters and last week the league said it would be ready to return on 9 May - but 16 or 23 May are now considered more realistic dates. Macabi haosa is best team in the league after Maccabi Tel Aviv and especially at home they are very strong and in good shape so it is not a surprise that they are big favorites for the win tonight but also it is not going to be a surprise for me if they don't win, cause on the other hand,Hapoel haifa is in very good shape and surely they Will be very motivated even to win tonight but I don t think that is going to happen, so I think draw is most realistic result in this one and I recommend it But it’s often forgotten just how well he played in the match, hitting both the crossbar and the post in a brilliant midfield display. And just look at the haircut!Gazza’s tears Media playback is not supported on this device World Cup 1990: England v West Germany - Gascoigne booking rules him out of the final This was the summer that relaunched football mania in England after the dark days of the 1980s - and one man was at the heart of the revival. He was outstanding at Everton and in my view, due to the circumstances, even better against Arsenal. Talk about leaders of men. Two weeks ago Villa were down as far as I was concerned but they have kept their nerve and produced sterling back-to-back performances. Manchester City's caning of Watford provided some of Villa's impetus against Arsenal but nothing would have given Grealish's team more hope of Premier League survival than Watford's sacking of Nigel Pearson just before their two biggest games of the season. Incredible season so far from Leicester with some resemblance to the incredible campaign that they made a few years ago when they won the Premier League against all expectations. Leicester is currently in the 2nd place with Jamie Vardy playing at a great level and scoring goals in almost every game. On this match they will travel to Aston Villa, a team that only won one of the last five games and on this contest we have to go with Leicester to continue the good run of form and get another victory with great value on their 1x2 bet here. FCSB lost in a long time in the league on the road in their first game after the winter break but it was an expected defeat on their still they conceded quite late away at league leaders from CFR Cluj near the 80 minute of the game and it was a defender Vinicius who scored the winning goal for CFR Cluj in that one. Smaller fish for FCSB this time as Voluntari is bottom of the league with just 11 points, they are stress free, any points they win do help the side in their quest for avoiding relegation, they know they are likely to lose. When the Reds sealed their first league title for 30 years last month, he happily took a club fine for turning up to training at Wycombe wearing an LFC shirt. And apparently he even waived a rebate on the fine due to him after Monday's heroics, having subsequently revealed: "The gaffer told me he would halve my fine if we got promoted, but I'd be so happy if we went up, I'll still gladly pay the full amount. PSG have scored at least two goals in their last six home matches. Montpellier have only picked up 24% of their points away from this season. PSG beat Montpellier 5-1 in this fixture last season. Paris Saint-Germain host Montpellier in Ligue 1 action this weekend. The reigning champions are, as everyone would expect, top of the leaderboard, way out in front, a solid ten points ahead of nearest challengers Marseille. Wycombe is impressive over the past two months with 7 wins and 2 draws in their last 9 league games and they have gone a long way in the league standings with those 23 points won by them recently, and they are fully focused on the league after getting promoted to this league level not a long time ago.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page