top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·31 members

[LIVE HD] Today: TS Galaxy - Mamelodi Sundowns live stream 6 March 2024

The game will be played at the Kameelrivier Stadium. TS Galaxy FC vs Mamelodi Sundowns score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be found on azscore.

It's all got a bit too much," Real coach Zidane told a news conference. I'm just looking at what he can give us on the pitch, not what's said off it, that doesn't interest me. I believe he can become a decisive player for us again. He's an important player when he is injury free; he's shown that before and he will show it again. Mamelodi Sundowns FC (@Masandawana) · X Mamelodi Sundowns live stream, fixtures on TV Mamelodi Sundowns today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results. TS Galaxy FC vs Mamelodi Sundowns. Ad. 0:00:00. Fubo_tv. Sign in and ... Mamelodi Sundowns FC Next up a trip to Mbombela! ⚽ TS Galaxy vs Mamelodi Sundowns 06 March Today's #TotalEnergiesCAFCL match will be televised live on SABC 1! #Sundowns. Pablo Fornals (West Ham United) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Aaron Cresswell with a cross. Posted at 84' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Reiss Nelson. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Pablo Fornals (West Ham United) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Sébastien Haller (West Ham United) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom right corner. Mamelodi Sundowns TV Welcome to the Official YouTube channel of Mamelodi Sundowns FC. tiktok.com/@sundownsfc?lang=enand 4 more ... The forward has starred in Ligue 1 with Lille and it is clear that the club cannot afford to keep him for much longer. Unfortunately for Lille, Osimhen won't sign a new deal under their current wage structure so Gérard Lopez won't be able to keep him for long. As soon as a top club knocks on the door with a genuine offer, he will be off. ᐉ TS Galaxy vs Mamelodi Sundowns Live Stream, Tip The TS Galaxy v Mamelodi Sundowns live stream video is scheduled to be broadcast on 05/03/2024. Football fans can watch this clash on a live streaming service ... Their first match back after the top-flight restart is at Everton on 21 June, with their last game scheduled to be away to Newcastle United on 26 July. Manager Jurgen Klopp said it was "not possible" to find words to describe Lallana's contribution since he took charge and welcomed the chance to give the former Southampton midfielder a "farewell he deserves so much". I know how highly sought after Adam is in this moment by other clubs who want him for next season, so for him this is a commitment to us and we are very appreciative to him for it," said Klopp. The hosts were among the strongest sides at home in the previous Championship campaign. This time around they’re trying to build on three wins here in eight games, but Luton could be the perfect mark for Brentford to boost their return in front of their home support. Gareth Bale broke the deadlock with a deflected effort in the 18th minute on his return from illness which kept him out of the Spanish Super Cup and James Rodriguez hit the bar later in the first half at Las Pistas. Alvaro Romero brilliantly levelled in the 57th minute to delight home fans. However, their joy was short-lived as Brahim Diaz struck five minutes later. Friday saw them go to Huddersfield Town and be beaten 2-1, making it three league games without a win. At that stage it was Brentford who now had their fate in their own hands with two games to go. That didn't last long though as they lost 1-0 at Stoke City to remain a point behind West Brom. They play bottom-of-the-table Barnsley on the final day, so will be expecting three points from that game to put the utmost pressure on West Brom. Dinamo Brest is the last season title holder and as BATE is fighting to climb up to the first place so is Brest. Dinamo Brest is way underrated for this match at home against the other Dinamo, true price for the home win should be at 1,35, yes that low. Public opinion is moving the odds not the numbers. It's a fact that the last 3 results are not really the most brilliant from Brest against D Minsk but hey, that's off the stats, or normality if you like. Last time these 2 met at Brest, the home Dinamo odds were 1,2(they lost 1 x 2) and that's why public lost confidence. I did not! Value on this bet! Clubs were desperate to finish the 20190-20 campaign though as they were reliant on the more than 200m euros due as the final slice of the cake broadcasters Canal+ and BeIN SPORTS had shared for the last four years. Most of that sum now looks highly unlikely to be paid. With nearly 40% of Ligue 1 outfits' budgets coming from the TV deal, and Rennes currently the only top-flight side whose players have agreed to a wage cut, the future of some clubs is in the balance. I couldn't work out why Todd Cantwell and Teemu Pukki both started on the bench on the weekend, when Norwich lost at home to Brighton. Media playback is not supported on this device Norwich 'deserved more' after 1-0 defeat by Brighton Mind you, Pukki has only scored twice since mid-December and has not found the net at all in his past 11 appearances. The Canaries don't have a goal threat and that's one of the reasons I am going with Watford here. Plain sexism' The lawsuit is led by star athletes such as World Player of the Year Megan RapinoeWhile the men's national team has never won a relevant international title, the women's side are four-time world champions and have won five Olympic gold medals. American women footballers also outdid men in terms of revenue in the last few years: it has emerged that the women's team generated more money from ticket sales than the men's side between 2016 and 2018. Against Wolverhampton Wanderers, the presence of Bruno Fernandes was not enough for the home side to break down a stout defence, but his obvious qualities highlighted many of the limitations of the squad and manager. While Luke Shaw was understandably concentrating on the threat of Adama Traore, on the other wing Aaron Wan-Bissaka was afforded plenty of room on the right. Neymar and Juan Bernat scored before halftime to overturn a 2-1 first-leg deficit and send the French champions into the last eight for the first time since 2016 as Dortmund finished with 10 men after Emre Can was sent off in the dying minutes. PSG made it past the last 16 after painful exits at the same stage in the last two years. Mamelodi Sundowns vs. TS Galaxy | Highlights - SuperSport Watch the Game Highlights from Mamelodi Sundowns vs. TS Galaxy, 08/10/2022. On Wednesday, members of the U. S. SheBelieves Cup game against Japan with their warm-up jerseys worn inside out to obscure the U. S. Soccer logo in protest. After the match, which the United States won 3-1, co-captain Rapinoe said the language in the court filing reflected "blatant misogyny and sexism. With Spurs' performances and self-belief on the wane, we think a Watford team armed with plenty of momentum can take another big-name scalp this weekend, and with that considered, we think the Hornets are priced generously in the double chance market for Saturday's game. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, FC København 1, Celtic 1. Posted at 90'+4' Offside, FC København. Pep Biel tries a through ball, but Dame N'Doye is caught offside. Posted at 88' Foul by Zeca (FC København). Posted at 88' Mohamed Elyounoussi (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, FC København. Sotiris Papagiannopoulos replaces Ragnar Sigurdsson. Olympiakos are unbeaten in their last 26 league matches with just one defeat in 39 and are ten points clear of third placed AEK Athens. They have drawn two of their last five league matches with 14 goals scored. Home form has seen them win seven and draw one of their eight league games with only three goals conceded. Alexander Zverev hasn't dropped set in this tournament. Alexander Zverev has won his two previous meetings against Stan Wawrinka. Stan Wawrinka has dropped five sets so far in this tournament. Could this finally be the week when Alexander Zverev reaches a Grand Slam semi-final? The German is the seventh seed but only at the French Open has he made it to the last eight in a Grand Slam until this week. The LA Lakers have continued their impressive start to the season and can already start thinking about the postseason play-offs. They can get another win here to go 21-3 for the season. Their opponents have seen their postseason hopes hit of late with three defeats in a row this month. Take the Lakers to win on a -6.5 point handicap. Valencia have won three of their last four home Champions League games (W3, D0, L1), having lost four of their previous five (W1, D0, L4). Valencia are one of five teams yet to score in the first half of a Champions League game this season, with all six of their goals coming in the second half. Daniel Parejo scored his first Champions League goal in Valencia's 4-1 win over Lille on matchday four - it was his 27th effort at goal in the competition and third penalty, having failed with his previous two against Juventus in September 2018 and Ajax in October 2019. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Steven Whittaker (Hibernian) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Inverness CT. Miles Storey replaces Jordan White. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Lewis Stevenson (Hibernian) right footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. We feel that this fixture is likely to deliver plenty of goals. We are backing over 3.5 goals to be scored in this game. This game is likely to be a closely contested match. However, we also predict that Hansi Flick will suffer his second loss as caretaker manager a week after his first this weekend. We are backing a 3-2 win for Monchengladbach. Rashford, scorer of 14 league goals this season, injured his back after coming on as a substitute in United's FA Cup replay win over Wolverhampton Wanderers on Wednesday. He'll be tested in the next few days -- we have to see for Sunday," Solskjaer told a news conference. I didn't want to play him (against Wolves). The Norwegian said it was the "worst front page" he had ever seen. We've been in touch with Chris, just so he knows that we'll back him and we support him. And with Romelu as well," Solskjaer said. Smalling) is a boy who couldn't be here without being a regular and we decided on that. I am so, so happy for him because we can see the top player he is," adding that he expects the English defender to return to United after his loan ends. They are not in a desperate state with kids day after day, having to leave their homes at six in the morning and returning at seven at night in order to feed the family. We have to be there and to help. We have to be thankful that we are safe and sound. And to put ourselves in the place of others. Tevez, who played for both Manchester clubs as well as Corinthians, West Ham and Juventus, said he hoped the coronavirus pandemic would force people to change their behaviour. Sunderland will host Blackpool for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Sunderland have advantage at home stadium. Yeah, Sunderland is really better team at home. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate from the start match. However, this will not be an easy job. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Blackpool who's is more ambitious team in this campaign. Blackpool are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In any case, the visitors will try to make a positive result. My pick - Blackpool to win. The stakes, then, were high and you could feel the tension in the air. The Hearts fans filled their seats long before the first whistle and let off an almighty roar, a battle cry, just before the action began, letting their team know that they also expected them to show up. Hibs thought they could smell blood, and included Stephane Omeonga instead of the more defensively-minded Steven Whittaker. It was a decision that proved costly. It had to be done to give an extra five, six weeks to the domestic competitions to finish," he said. If you assess what's happening with the Belgium national team, it's that we had a perfect qualification campaign. We were the best in qualification with 30 points out of 10 games. We felt we were physically and mentally in a very good moment to go into a big tournament. Now that's not the next stage. As of April 4, 440 cases and five deaths were recorded in Belarus, and the numbers have not been enough to persuade President Alexander Lukashenko into implementing restrictions or halting sport. Lukashenko has even urged civilians to drink vodka and visit saunas to prevent catching the virus, and so it was no surprise to see the third matchweek of the Belarusian Premier League take place over the weekend. Jan Oblak remained inspired, as Simeone's go-to general in all his battles always does, defying Liverpool time and again. The Atletico crossbar was rattled, the visitors were living dangerously, but Simeone remained unflustered. Then came his masterstroke. With perennial pantomime villain Diego Costa struggling, Simeone decided it was time to hook his striker. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Samuel's prediction: I started doing some research into these games and I realised the more work I do, the further away from the actual scoreline I am going to get. Sheff Utd v Everton (18:00 BST)Everton have been ordinary of late, while Sheffield United are on a roll at home - they have won their past three games at Bramall Lane. I am at this game for Radio 5 Live and I am expecting another Blades victory. Ings is furious after being denied a penalty. GOAL! Liverpool 2-0 Southampton (Henderson). Liverpool have a second, and surely the win, now! Firmino is again the provider, picking up a long ball and cutting back to Henderson, who makes no mistake to get another goal! 72’ - GOAL! Liverpool 3-0 Southampton (Salah). The Dutch 31-year-old, who has also played for Sporting Lisbon and Norwich City, was diagnosed with the condition in August last year during scans following a concussion and underwent surgery immediately. Ricky van Wolfswinkel is available to Marcel Koller's team again . Basel said in a statement https://www. But the key is to be consistent, week in, week out. Hopefully these young players will pick up on that. Keane's ex-United team mate and fellow analyst Gary Neville suggested that the two wins were signs Solskjaer's project was taking shape and urged the club to back him in the January transfer window to add experience to the squad. The game was scheduled to kick off at 1800 local time but had to be pushed back to 1815 after referee Maurizio Mariani discovered the issue during a pre-match pitch inspection. Genoa confirmed on social media that the delay had been called "to re-draw the lines that mark the penalty areas". Eight points separate 13th-placed Verona (22 points) from Genoa in 18th (14), as the visitors look for a win that would lift them out of the relegation zone. The 2020-21 Premier League season will start on 12 September and finish on 23 May. The current campaign will end on Sunday after it was suspended for three months because of the coronavirus pandemic. The Premier League said it would "continue to consult" with the Football Association and English Football League (EFL) "regarding the scheduling of all domestic competitions". The start date for teams still in Europe is under discussion. Charlie Austin's controversial 90th-minute penalty sent West Bromwich Albion back to the top of the Championship as they snatched a last-gasp victory at Preston. Preston were adamant keeper Declan Rudd had not touched Baggies substitute Kyle Edwards but referee Oliver Langford pointed to the spot and Austin slotted home to send Albion two points above Leeds. The spot-kick gave West Brom a fifth successive victory but they left it late at Deepdale as injury-hit Preston, without a host of players including their entire first-choice back line, looked set to earn a point. With Arsenal in 10th place in the Premier League and Manchester United below Sheffield United in seventh, the status of the Big Six as the division's dominant forces has rarely felt under such threat. The Gunners are three points closer to the relegation zone than the Champions League places and the Blades, Wolves and Leicester are seriously threatening the status quo. So are we set for the end of the Big Six era? Has it actually been better than what went before it? And would a new power dynamic at the top be a good thing? When there was a Big Five off the pitch - but not on itIt's 30 years since plans to set up the Premier League were hatched at a clandestine dinner, with those culinary machinations attended by the 'Big Five' clubs of the 1980s: Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United. Well this odds are just too good to be missed. I mean come on there is no way to compare this two teams for sure. Lecce are currently at the 18th spot and every points matter for them from now on at the battle to avoid relegation so they will most likely defend here but the question is how can they stop Ronaldo and their buddies. Juve it looks like they will have a tough time to won the title so if they don't want any surprises they have to go hard against team like this for sure. Home win Eintracht Frankfurt defeated RB Leipzig in the league last week keeping RB Leipzig from scoring a goal. But it was only the second time in the last 14 meetings that Frankfurt kept a clean sheet at home. It meant a change in the dynamic of the relationship between the two most pivotal men at the club. When they first met each other and began working together they didn't fully understand each other's ideas of exactly what kind of club they both wanted, but then after a well-documented trip to Argentina there was much more synergy. Levy understood what Pochettino wanted and Pochettino knew the limits he had to work with. United eased past Derby County 3-0 in the FA Cup fifth round on Thursday, but City have had an extra day to prepare for their Premier League trip to Old Trafford after beating Sheffield Wednesday a day earlier. It's that help we get from the FA again, that extra 24 hours that they've (City) had. I cannot believe why there's a derby on Sunday and we've got to play Thursday night," Solskjaer told a news conference. Everton won for the second time in two games with Italian Ancelotti at the helm as Dominic Calvert-Lewin's double sealed the points at St James' Park to ease Everton into mid-table. Fabian Schar had levelled for Newcastle but Calvert-Lewin's fifth league goal in his last five games gave Everton the win. Amazing news. Vialli, who also won Serie A as a player at Sampdoria, said he had written a will in case he did not make it. You realise just by writing down everything you own that it's just materialistic stuff," he added. We are much more than that. I have my family. I've got the love of my wife, my daughters and friends, people who like me, think about me and send me prayers and positive energy. Media playback is not supported on this device Gianluca Vialli tells BBC Radio 5 Live his take on whether the football season should start again. Neal Maupay scored the winner five minutes into added time as relegation-threatened Brighton clinched a huge win over Arsenal, who once again lost a key player to injury. The French striker showed coolness and class to slot in his ninth and most important goal of the season, give Albion their first league win of 2020 and cap a remarkable comeback. Nicolas Pepe had fired the Gunners into a deserved lead with a superb curling shot with just over 20 minutes to go, but Lewis Dunk scrambled an equaliser over the line from close range to set up a barnstorming finish.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page