top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·31 members

Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας εναντίον Αταλάντα μετάδοση Γιουνγκ Μπόις 06/03/2024 Ελεύθερος

πριν από 4 ώρες — Σπόρτινγκ – Αταλάντα προγνωστικά. Σπόρτινγκ και Αταλάντα συγκρούονται απόψε στη Λισαβόνα στην πρώτη μεταξύ τους μάχη στο πλαίσιο των «16» του ...

ΣΠΟΡΤΙΝΓΚ ΛΙΣΑΒΟΝΑΣ - ΑΤΑΛΑΝΤΑ ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ (05/ 5 Οκτ 2023 — Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας. 2η θέση. i Ν Ν Ν Ν Ι Ν. 19:45. 1 : 2. Αταλάντα. 1η θέση. i Ι Ν Ν Ν Η Ν. metadosi Cosmote Sport 1HD (Λεπτό προς λεπτό). Κωδ. Santa Clara only average 1.14 points per home game which is below the league average of 1.58 points and Sporting average 1.29 points per away game which is above the league average of 1.02 points, further backing our prediction for an away win on Monday night. Both teams scored in 43% of Santa Clara’s home games as well as in 71% of Sporting’s away games, so we can expect to see goals being scored at both ends of the pitch when these two sides clash. Odds are a real gift from the bookies in this one as morale for Central Coast Mariners is very low, more than 5 losses in a row for them in the league and they also have 5 losses in a row away from home where they hold a record of just 1-0-8 this season with only 8 goals scored and no less than 20 goals conceded by far the weakest away record in the league and one month ago they came and played here and ended up losing 3-0 the game as all 3 goals scored they conceded came really early in the game and the hosts decided they did not want any more because really if they wanted to score more they would have done it. Real Madrid host Chinandega, 16th round of Liga Primera, Nicaragua. Both teams have won similar amount of points, there is not any kind of quality gap between these two squads. Real Madriz is ranked 8th place with 14 points, while Chinandega have won 18 points, ranked 7th in the league. He kept his cool. Very pleased with Marcus. Media playback is not supported on this device Solskjaer 'delighted' by Man Utd work-rate Norwich boss Daniel Farke: "When you are 3-0 down against probably the best counter-attacking side in the league, it is then difficult to win the game so today we have to accept the better side won. We gave the first goal away, sloppy in our defending, but you are still in the game. Posted at 89' Penalty West Bromwich Albion. Kyle Edwards draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 89' Penalty conceded by Declan Rudd (Preston North End) after a foul in the penalty area. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Preston North End. Josh Harrop replaces Brad Potts. Posted at 86' Corner, West Bromwich Albion. Conceded by Brad Potts. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Here are the six option to select from and you can cast your vote at the bottom. France 2-0 Spain (1984) Media playback is not supported on this device Archive: France v Spain - Euro 1984 France's first major trophy triumph was helped mainly by inspirational midfield number 10 Michel Platini, who produced pivotal performances and netted nine goals in the tournament, including the opener in the final which squirmed into the net. Σπόρτινγκ - Αταλάντα αποτελέσματα, στατιστικά προϊστορίας ... κατά την παράδοση περιεχομένου και διαφημίσεων και κατά την αλληλεπίδρασή σας με αυτούς. μετάδοση του περιεχομένου ή της διαφήμισης στη συσκευή σας. Λίστα των ... Further forward, Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood were lively and, overall, the team's movement was really good. Bruno Fernandes is at the heart of it all, though. He is obviously a very talented player and suddenly United's attackers are making runs because they are thinking 'he is going to keep playing me in'. If United bring Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford back into the side when they are fit, then you are suddenly thinking 'they have got a bit of a team here'. Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας - Αταλάντα | Ποδόσφαιρο Στοίχημα Τελικό Αποτέλεσμα. Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας. 2.15. Ισοπαλία · Να Προκριθεί. Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας. 2.05. Αταλάντα · Γκολ Over/Under. Over 2.5. 1.75. Under 2.5 · Nα ... Now the in-form forward is hoping to steer Altrincham to victory over 2008 FA Cup winners Portsmouth. Hulme has scored nine of his side's 27 National League North goals this season plus a further two during his side's run to the FA Cup second round - which began in the second qualifying round. I didn't really like football. I fell out of love with it and got on board with Altrincham to see how things went," said the former Salford City player in May 2018. Χάνει για τουλάχιστον ένα μήνα τον Σκαμάκα η Αταλάντα! ... Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας στις 5 Οκτωβρίου για την ίδια διοργάνωση. Επιπλέον, οι «μπεργκαμάσκι» δεν θα πρέπει να υπολογίζουν στις υπηρεσίες του ούτε κατά τα ... Prisons XI will host Gilport Lions for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites on the home field. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate in this game. However, they have highly variable results. I do not think the hosts will have easy task in this game. In any case, Prisons XI will have to invest a great effort in this game. Also, we have Gilport Lions who's is also very average team in this season. However, the visitors have better results in the last matches. They have two consecutive victories. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Gilport Lions to win. Both of the rivals were winning their games when play each other, as home teams, and it could be with a close fight today. PSM will play on attacking tactics, with lot of players in the front of the lineup. They will make pressure at offensive, in order to break opponent defense. When Johan Cruyff phoned Ally Dick in 1986 to gauge his interest in joining Ajax, the great man was probably expecting a more enthusiastic reaction than "Eff off, ya dumpling. The young Scot was not intentionally disrespecting one of football's great icons; he just assumed one of his pals was on the wind-up. Thankfully, the penny soon dropped. It was, genuinely, Ajax coach Cruyff on the line. And within a couple of days, Dick was in the Netherlands playing three post-season friendlies against amateur teams. The Whites will now face mid-table Sheffield Wednesday and an in-form Wigan Athletic side who are still hunting points to secure their place in the Championship for next season, with the Latics potentially facing a 12-point deduction for entering administration. Fulham won promotion to the Premier League two years ago via the play-offs and Scott Parker's side, who need two more points to secure home advantage in the second leg of the semi-finals, will need to repeat the feat to go back up. Hertha has been having a pretty disappointing season so far as they are just 6 points above the bottom relegation places just 28 points collected by them this season and as a consequence they changed their coach in April in the middle of this corona pandemic. New coach is ex-Hamburger and Wolfsburg coach Bruno Labbadia who is really not known for building great defenses but is quite attacking and since Hoffenheim is quite weak in defense despite not being far from the Europa League places I see the guests scoring. Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας - Γιουβέντους: 1-1 (hls) | Novasports 3:36... Atalanta - Bologna - 03/03/2024 21:45 Napoli - Juventus - · Super League 2 WEB TV · THE EXPERTS · Matchcenter · ΠΡΩΤΟΣΕΛΙΔΑ · ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ – ...Novasports · 21 Απρ 2023 Stuart Armstrong replaces William Smallbone. Post updateChe Adams (Southampton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Post updateFoul by Yves Bissouma (Brighton and Hove Albion). Post updateNathan Redmond (Southampton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Post updateFoul by Martín Montoya (Brighton and Hove Albion). SubstitutionSubstitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Pascal Groß replaces Leandro Trossard. However, the dressing room is 'breathing easier' now that Mourinho has a job elsewhere. Mourinho has been linked with a return to the dugout at Real MadridGetty Images 14. Tottenham's players are due to have their first training session with new boss Jose Mourinho this afternoon, having been given the morning off to allow the Portuguese boss to meet all the key personnel at the club. Ανάλυση αγώνα: Sporting CP vs Atalanta - - Το LIVE ΚΟΥΠΟΝΙ ΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟΥ. Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας. Ν; Ν; Ν; Η; Ν. Διεθνή: UEFA Γιουρόπα Λιγκ UEFA Γιουρόπα Λιγκ: Group Stage - 2. 05/10/2023 - 19:45 This will be match who will probably easy and without too many problems win Borussia Dortmund and that is pretty clear. So, this team is really one of the best in Germany but it is pretty big question, are they maybe can win the title after many years. I was watched them against Bayern in Munich in last round, and in that biggest derby in this country, Bayern was better with even 4-0. Paderborn surely will not have too many chances this time and home team will easy win here, at least I think so. I will try that here. Sevilla boss Julen Lopetegui hopes fans stay away from the ground for Thursday's Seville derby with Real Betis as La Liga returns to action. Third-placed Sevilla host city rivals Betis, in 12th, in the first game in Spain's top-flight since 10 March because of the coronavirus pandemic. All remaining fixtures in the league will be played behind closed doors. I hope people do what law enforcement forces are telling them to do," said Lopetegui. Brighton extend Potter contract Brighton & Hove Albion have extended manager Graham Potter's contract by two years, which will see him stay at the club until 2025, the Premier League side said on Tuesday. Potter, who arrived from Swansea City and replaced Chris Hughton at Brighton in the close season, has reinvigorated the club that barely survived relegation last season. The Coppa Italia semi-final second leg at Napoli on Thursday is their latest match to have been called off. Closing doors but continuing matches is the right thing to do," Zhang told BBC Sport. Serie A games may be played behind closed doors - Italy's sports ministerCoronavirus: How the virus has impacted sporting events - timelineZhang, 29, was born in Nanjing, a city of over eight million people in eastern China, and has seen how his native country has gone about trying to tackle the coronavirus. Atalanta vs Sporting CP - Το Στοίχημα - Live Scores ... Live Scores από την online Αταλάντα. 30/11/2023 - 19:45. 0 - 0. 8'. Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας. Ροή αγώνα; Συνθέσεις; Στατιστικά; Βαθμολογία ... Bristol City is going to receive Sheffield Wednesday in this Championship match .. I don't find a clear favorite for this match, but by accepting the movements of the Odds Sheffield have a small chance to win, but in my opinion the match can remain open and a draw with many goals is possible. Both teams did not come out of the Corona break very well and are still without a Win. Sheffield likes this opponent. Bristol is on 12th place in the table, the guest is on position 15. Only the guest could win a game from the last 5 games. Both teams obviously have problems with the offense The reigning champions were the victors in the mid-week Conti Cup semi-final beating the Citizens thanks to goals from Vivianne Miedema and Danielle van de Donk. Joe Montemurro’s side will be hoping to transfer that form to the league after they lost 4-1 at the hands of Chelsea last time out. While City, who sit top on goal difference, will want to give Nick Cushing the right send off as he takes charge of his final game. Celta were huge underdogs heading to Estadio de la Ceramica on Matchday 14 and it was easy to see why. Celestes had picked up just two points from their opening six games on the road and faced a Villarreal side unbeaten at home following three wins and three draws at Ceramica so far this term. Πέρασε από την Λισαβόνα η Αταλάντα, σημαντικό διπλό για 5 Οκτ 2023 — ΣΠΟΡΤΙΝΓΚ ΛΙΣ.-ΑΤΑΛΑΝΤΑ:1-2. Γήπεδο: Ζοσέ Αλβαλάδε. Πέρασε από την TV: FAN VIDEOS | AEK | FULL TIME AEK | ΨΥΧΑΓΩΓΙΑ | ΑΓΑΠΗΜΕΝΑ ... ΑΤΑΛΑΝΤΑ - ΣΠΟΡΤΙΝΓΚ (30-11-2023) | Προγνωστικά 30 Νοε 2023 — Η ομάδα της Λισαβόνας έκανε το καθήκον της στο εντός έδρας παιχνίδι με ΑΤΑΛΑΝΤΑ vs. ΜΙΛΑΝ. 04-12-2023. ΤΟΡΙΝΟ vs. ΑΤΑΛΑΝΤΑ. 04-12-2023. Hearts and Partick Thistle have lodged a petition with the Court of Session to challenge their relegations. In a joint statement, they say they "have no wish to disrupt" Scottish football, but "reserve the right" to try to delay the Premiership season. The pair had their demotions confirmed on Monday when clubs failed to support league reconstruction. It followed a vote to curtail the term, with Hearts bottom of the Premiership and Thistle last in the Championship. The Premier League side were linked with a number of signings in January, including Paris St-Germain forward Edinson Cavani and Napoli striker Dries Mertens. Lampard's apparent frustration with a lack of new arrivals is understood to have stemmed from clubs refusing to sell rather than any problems with Chelsea's recruitment strategy. Ziyech contributed to three Ajax goals in a 4-4 draw against Chelsea during their Champions League group game in November. They play a lot of games in their domestic league and Croatian cup, as they already had more than 20 games in the last 5 years. Throughout their history, both teams managed to get some wins, with this derby being one of the closest ones. In their last 20 matches, Dinamo Zagreb won 10 times while Hajduk Split was celebrating 5 times. Other than that, we saw 5 games ended in a draw. All of that combined tells us that this game has to be a very close one. Currently, Dinamo Zagreb is at the top of the table with 34 points from 14 games played. LIVE: Λουντογκόρετς-Ολυμπιακός Ρεκόρ 20ετίας για τη Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας. Η πορτογαλική ομάδα είχε να Ο Μπέσνικ Χάσι, κατά τη διάρκεια της συνέντευξης Τύπου πριν την πρεμιέρα του ... The 23-year-old has been a player reborn under Mourinho and he doubled the advantage in the 50th-minute with another fabulous goal, controlling another pass from deep from Alderweireld, controlling on his chest and tucking it under Aaron Ramsdale. Alli was involved in Tottenham's third, too, which came about in the 69th-minute. That 5-3 win on Sunday was something of an anomaly though. While they have been decent at home, winning six of their nine league matches at Sincil Bank, this success has largely been built on maintaining a tight back line. Lincoln City have kept six clean sheets on home soil, with the majority of their 10 goals conceded coming from a quite absurd 6-0 drubbing against Oxford United in September. Spanish Top League. Team Sevilla will play at home with team Granada. Sevilla did a victory with team Levante at last match played. Their shape is good. Team Granada lost last their match with team Barcelona 0 -1. Today hosts have a holiday. Sevilla have a birthday ( 130 y.o. ) I am waiting a holiday there. And all fans are waiting for victory today. My bet here on hosts with AH - 1.5. It is a good bet on this match. I recommend to try host victory. But my bet is more stronger and I am waiting sure home win. Good luck ! Belgium's Tessa Wullaert brought down Janine Beckie's cross to slot in the opener in a quiet first half. England striker Ellen White calmly doubled the lead from Keira Walsh's through ball after the break. Pauline Bremer's late brace either side of Caroline Weir's good strike saw the visitors run away with it late on. Relive Sunday's WSL actionThe victory was Manchester City's fourth in a row in all competitions and lifted them to the WSL's summit at least briefly, prior to title rivals Arsenal and Chelsea's later kick-offs. Arsenal finished top of their Europa League despite staging a late comeback in Belgium to rescue a 2-2 draw against Standard Liege. See alsoStandard Liège - Arsenal Arsenal came into the clash knowing that they could potentially be knocked out if they suffered a heavy defeat against Standard. However the opening goal didn’t come until moments after the half-time interval when Samuel Bastien’s deflected effort found its way past Emiliano Martinez in the Arsenal goal. So, this is to show that we're against that [racism]. I don't want to go and make interviews but just I know that it will make people talk. The team-mates, we done it. Fred, Andreas (Pereira), I mean everyone, we are against that. We are just for football, enjoying football. We do what we love. We give joy to the fans, to everyone, to all the spectators and that's all we want to see in the stadium. Παρολί προγνωστικά στοιχήματος με απόδοση 7.64! πριν από 8 ώρες — Σπόρτινγκ Λισαβόνας και Αταλάντα έχουν βρεθεί και πάλι αντιμέτωπες φέτος στην φάση των ομίλων του Γιουρόπα Λιγκ, με την Αταλάντα να φεύγει ... And with the hosts fancied to edge this clash, we think a 3-2 scoreline is also worth backing at a decent price. Free-scoring Madrid are likely to get plenty of joy against a Sociedad defence that has conceded in six of their last seven league fixtures. But it's worth noting Zinedine Zidane's side have conceded twice at the Bernabeu to the likes of Levante, Granada and Club Brugge this season. It's their longest such run in the top flight since September 1989 (38 games)Aston Villa are without a victory in nine Premier League games (D2 L7), the longest current winless run in the competitionLiverpool's Sadio Mane has been directly involved in eight goals in his past five Premier League appearances against Aston Villa (six goals, two assists). Liverpool's Mohamed Salah registered his 100th Premier League goal involvement in his 116th appearance (73 goals, 27 assists) - only Alan Shearer (100 appearances) took fewer games to reach this milestone in the competition (Eric Cantona also 116 games). Talking point - What was Jose thinking? For years Jose Mourinho was thought to be the tactical genius in world football. His feats winning the Champions League with Porto and Inter over more fancied opponents are legendary. What made him think that playing Sanchez, Dier and Alderweireld at centre back with Japhet Tanganga and Jan Vertonghen at wing back was a good idea? Vertonghen's crossing was hopeless but more concerning was the lack of cohesion between the central three, who gifted space and time to Rodriguez and Wood in attack, and Skipp and Ndombele in midfield who were just traffic cones as Burnley midfield marauded through them. That was a colossal, monumental opportunity - the kind that you can always rely on Morata to ruin. Aaaargggh! Mane picks his way through and past a challenge down the left side of the box and the ball breaks to Firmino, who pokes for Salah! He's in front of goal, 15 yards out, and we've seen this so many times before! But this is Atleti, and Felipe somehow detatches head and shoulders to get his brow in the road, sending the ball behind for a corner which comes to nowt.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page