top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·31 members

[TV*] Watch: Real M v RB Leipzig Live Stream 6 March 2024

Feb 12, 2024 — Real Madrid face a Champions League trip to RB Leipzig on February 13 — here's the latest on TV and streaming services plus kickoff times ...

But it turns out, the Manchester United board are sticking by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer rather than booting him out. As well they might. Solskjaer might be a poor manager, and many United fans may have come to accept that he isn’t going to be the saviour they needed, but if the Glazers think the atmosphere has become poisonous now, just wait to see what happens if they ditch a genuine legend of the club before they ditch Ed Woodward, a man almost universally loathed by the fan base. Had you hoped that some contrition would be shown by the board, then you'd have been disappointed. Had you expected some form of acknowledgment that an unseemly mess had been allowed to happen and that they bore some responsibility for it then, you'd have been wasting your time. This has been an intense and divisive week. Accusations have been flung about like confetti. The SPFL has been accused of bullying and coercion, of telling cash-starved clubs that the only way to get financial help was to vote for their resolution. Posted at 90'+3' Morgan Whittaker (Derby County) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Ryan Watson (Northampton Town). Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Martyn Waghorn (Derby County). Posted at 90'+2' Chris Lines (Northampton Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Wayne Rooney (Derby County). With non-league, youth and amateur football having also subsequently suspended play, the English game is now in a state of total shutdown. On Tuesday, UEFA opted to postpone the scheduled Euro 2020 tournament by a year, creating a space for the club seasons across the continent to play on during the summer -- if the situation with the virus allows. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Norwich City 0, Liverpool 1. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Roberto Firmino (Liverpool). Posted at 90'+2' Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90' Sadio Mané (Liverpool) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Still, they weren't fancied to pull up too many trees against Real, but produced a remarkable first-leg display at the Westfalenstadion. Robert Lewandowski - who would leave a year later for free - scored four times as Ronaldo's Real were routed 4-1. The Polish forward was too mobile for Pepe and Sergio Ramos, scoring a second-half hat-trick in front of the yellow wall. Real needed a 3-0 win in the second leg to go through - which was not beyond the realms - but a fine performance from Klopp's men looked to have done enough. In a statement released by INEOS on Friday, the company said: "The project brought together the manufacturing and enterprise of INEOS led by Sir Jim Ratcliffe and the racing team logistics led by Sir Dave Brailsford, the Team Principal of Team INEOS. Ratcliffe added: "Getting the hand sanitiser into production in just ten days was a huge team effort and Team INEOS, led by Sir Dave Brailsford, have made a great contribution alongside the rest of the Ineos family. You want to win more," Lallana told reporters. We're European champions and to be world club champions as well. There's not many people who can say that . Saturday's clash at the Khalifa International Stadium is a repeat of the 1981 Intercontinental Cup when a Zico-inspired Flamengo powered past Liverpool 3-0 in Tokyo. Znicz Pruszkow will host SKRA Czestochowa for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent. SKRA are currently on the 9th place with 35 points. Also, SKRA are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In last game SKRA played in a 0-0 draw with R. Rzeszow. Also, we have Znicz Pruszkow who's is not very good team in this season. Pruszkow are currently on the 16th place with 31 point. Hosts are in danger of getting relegated. I think, they want to win at all costs. Of course, this will not be an easy task. However, they have nothing to lose. UEFA Champions League: Where to Watch Real Madrid vs 6 hours ago — UEFA Champions League: Where to Watch Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig? TV, Live Stream, Schedule, and More Details. Find out where and how to watch ... Unterhaching will be meeting with the away team Eintracht Braunschweig and this game we have predicted an under of 4.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together they are not used of scoring many goals Done deals: All the Premier League ins and outs The top 10 January transfer targets - and where they could go All the deadline day deals from across Europe Transfer window shuts at 23:00 GMT on Friday 31 January 08:00 - Bale to Spurs is on* Well actually this was mere speculation from Eurosport's very own Michael Hincks. This will be one of the most interesting matches today in Austrian Second league and duel where I hope that we can see plenty of goals, what is very real to expect, but we will see what will happen. For me is very interesting fact that Amstetten and on the other side Grazer AK are teams who are playing in last ten matches, both of them, every time with two or more goals and often and with three or more goals. I believe it will be similar and tonight so my option here will be over 2,75 what is very real. Why? I don't know. Many times I had the opportunity to go there, but I chose another way. Messi is four players rolled into one'After joining from Valencia in 2010, Villa spent three years at Barcelona, where he struck up an instant rapport with Messi. Unsurprisingly, he believes the Argentina legend is the greatest footballer of all time - even though he is a quiet figure in the dressing room. I don't know who said this but they said 'Messi is Messi, Andres Iniesta and Xavi - and even Sergio Busquets if you want'," added Villa. Koch is also being tracked by Premier League rivals Wolves and Norwich. Paper Round's view: Leicester do probably need to sign a new centre-back. Caglar Soyuncu has been brilliant so far this season and has definitely nailed down a spot in the heart of Brendan Rodgers' defence alongside the ever-reliable Jonny Evans. That came after a swaggering run from deep inside his own half by Basler, who twisted Johnsen inside out on the edge of the area without touching the ball before then giving it to Scholl. As the ball sailed over Schmeichel’s head, his heart sank, because he knew it was in and it was over. Instead it drifted just enough to hit the post and bounce straight back to Schmeichel. Leipzig won the reverse fixture 3-2 earlier in the season. Leipzig only lost one of their 14 home matches in the Bundesliga. Paderborn failed to win 12 of their 14 away matches in the Bundesliga. Leipzig have failed to win four of their last five home Bundesliga matches. Paderborn have failed to win their last ten Bundesliga matches. Teams will be given "temporary dispensation" to make five substitutions to help with the congested schedule they could face when the season resumes, Fifa has proposed. Most leagues around the world have been halted by the coronavirus pandemic. The dispensation can be implemented by organisers for competitions scheduled until the end of the 2021 season. A Fifa spokesman told BBC Sport "health comes first" and no competition is "worth risking a single human life". However, Leipzig are second in Germany's Bundesliga, just a point behind leaders Bayern Munich. They also boast one of the most in-form strikers in Europe in Timo Werner, who has scored 25 times in 31 appearances in all competitions this season. Leipzig have the power of a very good team, very good players and of course an emergent club without a history like the big ones that you have in Europe but with the potential to be first in the Bundesliga for many months," said Mourinho. Melbourne City have averaged 2.07 goals per game, one of only three teams to average more than 2 goals a game this season. They defensive output is terrible though, averaging 1.69 goals per game, the third worst in the league. Barcelona are on course to reach the Champions League quarter-finals for the 13th consecutive season after a hard-fought draw in Naples. See alsoNapoli v Barcelona - LIVE Champions League updates It was a difficult night for Barcelona, who struggled to break down a superbly organised Napoli defence. But when you have been eliminated from the Champions League as traumatically as they have in the last two seasons, the result is far more important than the performance. Mladost Titograd to host the leader Buducnost, Very tough match for the home side who is fighting not to be in the relegation zone, they have Petrovac on their tail with the same points. I think they will drop to the red zone today. If Woodward can’t even recognise the potential usefulness of buying a shiny new distraction for supporters at the moment then all sense really has departed the club. IN OTHER NEWS “I cannot take credit for Ronaldo’s current form, you can only give credit to his mother for creating such a specimen!” Maurizio Sarri on Cristiano Ronaldo. Angel Gomes has been brushing up on his cooking skills while Brandon Williams has been making sure not to practise his tackling on his dog too much. It is all part of the life of a Manchester United player as they keep busy - and keep fit - while waiting for an end to the coronavirus lockdown and a return to Premier League action. United's Northern Ireland-born first-team coach Kieran McKenna has revealed how the club's staff are staying in contact with the squad during the lockdown - and what the players have been up to. The rate of goals being shipped is alarming as is the inability to score at the other end of the pitch. Bournemouth have failed to score in five of their last seven Premier League games. The last time main forward Callum Wilson scored was back in September when Bournemouth were flying high in third place after a bright start to the season. Now Liverpool turn their attention to holding onto the Champions League title they won last summer as they take on Atletico Madrid. Liverpool didn't have it all their own way in the group stages but ended up finishing top ahead of Napoli, who beat them away from home. The Reds continue to be in dominant form piling up some amazing statistics. The Londoners were the first British team to win the UEFA Women's Cup, the precursor to the Champions League, but no British side has won the competition in its current format. The champions are Olympique Lyonnais who have won the trophy a record six times, with German sides Vfl Wolfsburg, twice, and Turbine Potsdam also triumphing since the rebrand in 2009-10. There isn't a lot to pick from between the two sides and we can definitely see this one being settled by a single goal. We've given Bayer Leverkusen the slight edge with their form being slightly better as Lokomotiv Moscow battle to end their poor run of results and we think the German's will come out of this contest with a 2-1 win, a result that these sides have seen four times in their seven Champions League games so far this season. With the game tied, the Birmingham side had been set to drop a place to 19th in the table while Watford would have climbed to 16th. But after a goalmouth scramble in the 95th minute, the ball fell to the feet of Ezri Konsa who struck a fierce shot which took a deflection off team mate Tyrone Mings and sailed in to give the hosts what could be a pivotal victory in their bid to stay up. Brighton need a point from their last two games to stay in the Premier League after Danny Ings' 20th league goal of the season denied them victory at Southampton. The Seagulls would have secured a place in the top flight with a win and went ahead through Neal Maupay's low shot. But the Saints improved in the second half and deservedly equalised when Ings easily beat goalkeeper Mat Ryan. Ings is the first Saints player to score 20 goals in a Premier League season since James Beattie in 2002-03. Paris FC changed his coach prior to starting the second part of the season but so far no win for them in 3 games under Girard. The positive fact is that they didn't lost but weren't able to keep the result when was in their favor. They signed with few players in winter break, all being now in the squad for this important game. Phil Neville is to leave his role as England women's manager next summer. The 43-year-old former Manchester United and Everton defender was appointed in January 2018. Neville, an ex-England international, led the Lionesses to a first SheBelieves Cup title and a fourth-place finish at the World Cup in 2019. But since last year's quarter-final win over Norway, they have lost seven of 11 games and failed to retain their SheBelieves Cup title in March. British-Iranian businessman took the helm. After Koeman, Everton steadied the ship with the experienced Sam Allardyce but there was nothing Hollywood about his style of football and the demanding supporters craved another big name. Moshiri had his heart set on Portuguese coach Silva but there was little in the 42-year-old's record that suggested he was capable of pushing the club into the elite. I love the job I do and I think that comes across - that I'm enjoying what I do. Hmmm…"I've just got to be myself on the pitch or I just won't referee properly," he explains, adding, "I love a stepover," which is, of course, one of his trademarks. It's just there and you do it. If I didn't do it, I wouldn't feel comfortable. If the ball came and I thought, right, I'd better move out of the way, I'd be all over the place. GOAL! Oxford 2-3 Newcastle (Saint-Maximin): Surely this is the winner?! It's a brilliant individual goal by Saint-Maximin. With a crowd of players in front of him, he skips past them all, gets the ball out of his feet and smashes a shot into the corner of the net. Magic. KEY STATS Newcastle have reached the fifth round of the FA Cup for the first time since the 2005-06 season, when they were eventually knocked out at the quarter-final stage by Chelsea. Where to watch Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig live stream, TV Feb 12, 2024 — Real Madrid face a Champions League trip to RB Leipzig on February 13 — here's the latest on TV and streaming services plus kickoff times ... There were chants of "equal pay" from a sell-out crowd of 19,000 at the Toyota Stadium, Dallas as the USA were receiving their medals at full-time. Lawyers for football's governing body in the US have made submissions as part of a lawsuit over equal pay filed by 28 women's national team players in which it is claimed that the job of a male footballer on the national team "requires a higher level of skill based on speed and strength" than their female counterparts.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page