top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·31 members

Today: Man City VS Copenhagen live 06.03.2024 Live

12 hours ago — Real Sociedad vs PSG LIVE! Champions League match stream, latest score and updates today after Mbappe goal. 18 minutes ago. Evening Standard ...

The Ballon d'Or has been football's most prestigious individual award since its inception in 1956. Initially open to Europeans, all players at European clubs became eligible in 1995, before all players from around the world were considered from 2007. There have been 18 different winners in the Premier League era, with Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi winning it five times apiece between 2008 and 2017. Manchester City - FC Copenhagen Live - Champions League 3 hours ago — Follow the Champions League live Football match between Manchester City and FC Copenhagen with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:00 PM on March 6th, 2024. This is a game I feel very strongly about. The home team is really good lately and should have every chance in the world to win big here. I imagine the numbers can run away here and that it will be a clear victory for the home team. The bot team is also drawn with some damage and that makes this game even better. Chris Sutton: Virgil van Dijk (2)De Bruyne is the standout players in terms of talent but Van Dijk gets my vote because he has the greatest influence on the team that has run away with the title. When it mattered, Van Dijk was once again the leader at the back. The biggest point about him and Liverpool, though, is that if you take him out of that team then they are seriously going to miss him. You could take virtually anyone else out and it would not be the case. I'm feeling there is something special coming. If you want to enjoy your life you want to play in Barcelona' De Jong agreed to move to Barcelona in January 2019, but remained with Ajax until the end of the 2018-19 seasonDe Jong, who said the Frenkie part of his name came because his parents liked 1980s band Frankie Goes to Hollywood, grew up in a small Dutch village and joined Willem II after a trial period. Manchester City vs. FC Copenhagen live stream, schedule 1 day ago — How to watch Manchester City vs. FC Copenhagen in the Champions League ; Date: Wednesday, Mar. 6 ; Start Time: 3:00 p.m. ET ; Location: Manchester, ... Dukla Prague and Sokolov will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 2 in Czech Republic. Dukla Prague this season have the following results: 12W, 2D and 9L. Meanwhile Sokolov have 4W, 5D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Deportivo Alaves II will play against Real Valladolid II in the Spanish Segunda Division B group II. My tip for this game between Alaves B vs Real Valladolid B is a draw. The home team have drawn two of their last five home matches. They have been playing good lately and can get at least a point here. The away team, on the other hand, have drawn 4 of their last 5 away matches and they are one of the most draw prone teams of the league.. Based on these statistics, I bet on a draw here in this match Ronaldinho, he was the one,” Sterling told BBC Sport. If you see my history on Youtube, I have seen every single clip of his playing career. I used to go into the garden and try to recreate what he’d done, but I couldn’t. I tried to the best to my ability. He was something special. With football likely to remain in shutdown for the foreseeable future, Sterling has been getting his football fix by pulling on a virtual Manchester City shirt and representing the club in ePremier League Invitational Fifa 20 tournament. MONDAY’S BIG HEADLINES This sort of ineptitude is a scandal If - probably when as they are toilet - Marcus Rashford leaves Manchester United for a better club then he will have his loyalty questioned. The club gave him his chance and at the first opportunity he has left the club that gave him his chance jadda jadda jadda ja. The 33-year-old needs to play if he wants to have a role in France's squad for the Euros next summer, and Didier Deschamps has made no secret of the fact that he won't pick the forward if he isn't playing. The postponement of the Euros gives Giroud a chance to get back in the frame, he'll be desperate to take that opportunity. Belshina will be meeting today with the away team Gorodeya and this two teams we have given them an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together we can be very sure that they will score an over of 1.5 total goals Paderborn have enjoyed a relatively positive run of form in recent weeks. They currently sit in 12th place in the Bundesliga's form table for the last six games. They earned seven of their eight points over the last six games. They have also lost just one of their last three Bundesliga games. Arsenal had toiled for much of the night in a below-par performance but thought they had won it when Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang struck a wonderful 113th-minute overhead-kick. The hosts were always vulnerable defensively, though, and another set-piece was their undoing when Youssef El Arabi struck in stoppage-time of extra-time to win it for the Greek side. Derby vs Charlton predictions in our match preview this Championship clash on Monday night. Will the Rams end a three-game wait for a Pride Park win? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Burton is right now sitting at the middle of the table with 6 points away from the playoff teams and that is mainly because they are bad at home especially offensive and I think they are even worst in goals scored at home but tomorrow they have a good chances to improve in that because they are playing versus team near to relegation zone and I think burnom defense Will keep that he clean sheet and the only thing which is left for burton offense is to score 2 or maybe 3 goals and secure easy and clean victory Life after Unai Emery began in frustratingly familiar fashion for Arsenal as they drew 2-2 with Norwich City at Carrow Road. See alsoNorwich City v Arsenal - As it happened Freddie Ljungberg’s first taste of interim management couldn’t halt their winless league run, which now stands at six games, despite a Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang brace cancelling out strikes from Teemu Pukki and Todd Cantwell. This, however, is the current reality in the middle of a global crisis and there was no lack of effort, endeavour - or noise - from two highly-committed sets of players. Chris Wilder was the more vocal and visible manager in his technical area and, for all the restrictions, the physical challenges were as committed as ever. This alien environment will need acclimatisation from the players themselves, as well as all those in and around the other parts of the game. Zbrojovka Brno will host Dukla Praha for this fixture of the league. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Brno is very ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 2nd place with 37 points. Also, the hosts have a great winning series - 5 wins in a row. On the other hand Dukla Praha is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 5th place with 34 points. Yeah, the visitors have big fluctuations. However, Dukla Praha have better results in the last mutual matches. After all, I think, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance in this game. My pick - Dukla Praha to win. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Arsenal. Gabriel Martinelli replaces Alexandre Lacazette. Posted at 76' Attempt blocked. Dan Burn (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Lewis Dunk. Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Dan Burn (Brighton and Hove Albion) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Pascal Groß with a cross following a corner. When asked about his future, Ibrahimovic said he will "see what happens" after he is able to return to Milan. The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) has said Serie A could return in late May or early June, having been suspended since 9 March. I have a contract with Milan and we will see how it ends there, if it ends," said Ibrahimovic. I want to play football for as long as I can and be able to contribute something, not just play for what I have done or who I am. Copenhagen vs Man City LIVE! Champions League result Feb 13, 2024 — Copenhagen 1-3 Man City | Phil Foden 90+3'. They have a third now though! De Bruyne with a perfect cut-back ... United drew at Everton, who had a late goal disallowed by VAR, while there were wins for Norwich against Leicester and Crystal Palace at Brighton. Elsewhere, there was a goalless stalemate between Newcastle and Burnley. Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - Claudio Bravo (Manchester City) It is often the strikers who get mobbed for scoring goals and winning cup finals. Santos vs Cruzeiro predictions for Sunday's Brazilian Serie A action. The hosts arrive as huge favourites to claim the 3 points on offer and will be looking to do exactly that. Read on for all our free Brazilian Serie A predictions and betting tips. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Cardiff City 0, Swansea City 0. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by George Byers (Swansea City). Posted at 90'+1' Lee Tomlin (Cardiff City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90' Corner, Swansea City. Conceded by Lee Peltier. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Sean Morrison (Cardiff City) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Josh Murphy with a cross following a corner. Gyirmot and Soroksar will face each other in the upcoming match in the Merkantil Bank Liga. Gyirmot this season have the following results: 10W, 7D and 9L. Meanwhile Soroksar have 10W, 4D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Jorginho of Chelsea FC celebrates scoring his teams first goal during the Premier League match between Arsenal FC and Chelsea FC at Emirates Stadium on December 29, 2019 in London, United KingdomGetty Images 87' - GOAL! Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea (Abraham): What a turnaround at the Emirates! It's a textbook goal on the counter-attack as Abraham nets an unlikely winner for Chelsea, slotting home after a Willian cutback. All but one edition of the award has been claimed by one of the star duo since 2008, with Luka Modric landing the prize in 2018 after leading Real Madrid to the Champions League title and Croatia to the World Cup final. Video - Manchester United target Spanish star in €150m bid to fix midfield – Euro Papers01:12 “There are many things behind the scenes that people do not know about, success is no accident. Going to the match, Rennes have registered 33 points while Marseille have 38 points. Rennes have managed three wins in their last five matches, and four clean sheets. They have one loss and six wins in their last eight matches. In their last 15 matches, Rennes have lost six, while they have scored in 12 of those. Posted at 89' Attempt blocked. Tiago Silva (Nottingham Forest) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 88' Ryan Tunnicliffe (Luton Town) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 88' Ryan Yates (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 88' Foul by Ryan Tunnicliffe (Luton Town). Posted at 87' Tiago Silva (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Jose Mourinho is eager to keep his star player, though, and Spurs would drive a hard bargain. Paper Round’s view: If Tottenham continue to fail to win trophies, then Kane should certainly leave. There is no virtue in being a talisman for an underachieving side and, given Kane's pedigree in front of goal, then a move to a more successful team makes perfect sense - he could earn more, win more trophies and have a better career in every sense. Manchester City vs. FC Copenhagen (Mar 6, 2024) Live 12 hours ago — Live coverage of the Manchester City vs. FC Copenhagen Uefa Champions League game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Manchester City v Copenhagen Live Broadcast 6 March 2 hours ago — Feb 13, 2024 — The Manchester City vs. FC Copenhagen Champions League match will air on CBS. Live streams are also available with offers ... Manchester City vs. Copenhagen live online 6 March 2024 Watc 2 hours ago — Manchester City vs. Copenhagen live online 6 March 2024 Watch Live 3:48Watch Live: UEFA Champions League match FC Copenhagen vs. The visitors have had a solid season so far and are currently 3rd in the league table, whilst Dundee sits in 4th place in the division below. We're expecting a bit of a goal-fest here, as the hosts have seen 12 goals in their last trio of home ties, whilst Motherwell has seen 9 goals in their last three away days. Premier League season could be cancelled Some Premier League clubs want the current season to be cancelled. According to the Sun newspaper, representatives from a number of sides have argued that with coronavirus not likely to have been resolved in the next month, and with no places in the league settled, the league should be annulled before starting again next summer from scratch. I really not see too many goals in this match from South Korea and my option here will be surely under 2,25. So, let's start from Daegu, and that is team who is in all three matches so far in new season, played every time with small number of goals, or in this case, maximum two, 0-2, 1-1 and 0-0. Sangju Sangmu is in better form than rival, that is clear and this team is favorite, because in last two rounds, they are won 2-0 and 1-0. Yes, after this results of both of this rivals, under is pretty real. Their biggest quagmire has been in defence and in the last two matches they were exposed again, dropping five points after taking the lead. Against Tottenham, they did well in attack but poor defending once again let them down and they now have to face one of the best attacking sides, and also the best defending side in the league. At least I know the sources everyone is talking about aren't sources, they are just made up, blatant lies. Why Virgil van Dijk was robbed of Ballon d’Or' "If history was wiped and football boiled down to a single year, who would emerge as the best player? That should be the essence of the Ballon d’Or. Video - Real plot swoop for Barca summer target - Euro Papers01:25 “UEFA is finally taking decisive action,” Tebas said. Enforcing the rules of Financial Fair Play and punishing financial doping is essential for the future of football. For years we have asked for severe action against Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain, we finally have a good example of action and we hope to see more this way. Vitkovice and Zizkov will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 2 in Czech Republic. Vitkovice this season have the following results: 2W, 4D and 11L. Meanwhile Zizkov have 9W, 2D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Getty Images United crawling back to Champions League contention Martial brace helps Man Utd to comfortable win over Newcastle Obafemi and Redmond strike as Southampton stun Chelsea While Leicester will look to maintain their push for second along with City, it looks as though there will be a mighty scrap for fourth in the Premier League. Barca trail La Liga leaders Real Madrid by one point after 24 games and can put Zinedine Zidane's side under pressure ahead of their game at Levante later on Saturday, a week after they stumbled to a 2-2 home draw with Celta Vigo. Real will look to Eden Hazard for inspiration after the Belgian made a promising return to action against Celta, almost three months after suffering a serious ankle injury. An early goal from Saul Niguez was enough to win a compelling, engrossing, intense game of football that was everything the Champions League knockout stages should be. The second leg will be an absolute belter, the only shame that it kicks off in three weeks' time, not immediately. See alsoAtlético Madrid v Liverpool - Champions League LIVE Inspired by a bouncing Wanda Metropolitano, itself inspired by a bouncing Diego Simeone, Atletico started the game quickly and shoddy defending from Virgil van Dijk and Trent Alexander-Arnold eventually handed them a corner, swung into the box by Koke. LASK and Hartberg will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. LASK this season have the following results: 17W, 3D and 2L. Meanwhile Hartberg have 8W, 5D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The visitors then earned a penalty when substitute Raheem Sterling was tripped in the area by Dani Carvajal and De Bruyne converted from the spot, while Real's problems were compounded when captain Ramos was sent off for bringing down Jesus. Gabriel Jesus committed a foul in the first goal and everyone knows it.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page