top of page

Training Program Support

Public·12 members
Santiago Rivera
Santiago Rivera

Where Can I Buy Frontline Plus PORTABLE

*Please note: Questions submitted and the answers will appear on our website as a benefit to all pet owners. Please make sure not to include any personal information in the box where you enter your question.

where can i buy frontline plus

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2ueui5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3xemIEyFsYhP_6wYodfeg9

Frontline Plus is a fast-acting flea and tick treatment for dogs. The topical solution kills all existing fleas on your dog within 12 hours and eliminates ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours. Frontline Plus stops reproduction by killing fleas, flea eggs and larvae. The powerful content of frontline plus stops flea infestation by not only destroying adult fleas but also killing the next generation of flea eggs and larvae. The monthly flea and tick preventive kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease. The long-lasting formula works non-stop for 30 days on dogs. The waterproof solution remains effective even when your dog gets wet.

• Select the pack according to your dog's weight.

• Break the seal of the pipette at the pre-cut line.

• Part the fur at the shoulder blades and locate the visible skin spot, where your dog cannot lick.

• Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the entire content directly on to the skin.

• For large or giant dogs, apply the content at two to three visible spots starting from the base of the neck to the tip of the tail.

• For complete protection, repeat the treatment every month.

Flea and tick control top spot prevents development of all flea stages for up to 3 months. Kills ticks and chewing lice for at least 1 month. When used monthly, Frontline Plus completely breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick infestations. Remains effective after bathing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight. Convenient and easy to apply. Simply part hair on the back and apply to skin between the shoulder blades. Do not reapply for 30 days. Monthly treatments are recommended where tick control is needed. Frontline Plus top spot contains 9.8% fipronil and 8.8% s-methoprene.

When used monthly, FRONTLINE PLUS FOR DOGS completely breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick and chewing lice infestations. Research demonstrates that FRONTLINE PLUS kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to three months. FRONTLINE PLUS also prevents development of all flea stages for up to three months. Although FRONTLINE PLUS can control fleas for up to three months, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed. FRONTLINE PLUS kills ticks for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed. FRONTLINE PLUS kills chewing lice for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where chewing lice control is needed. FRONTLINE PLUS FOR DOGS remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not reapply FRONTLINE PLUS for 30 days.

Thank you for the dosing info. I have been doing splitting of the XL dog size for my cats and dogs. I have been using the Advantage 11 and it costs me $100.00 for the 6 pack to treat 2 cats and 10 dogs. large dogs and 8 small and one cat up to 10 Lbs and one up to 20 Lbs. I was able to purchase the frontline for about $60.00 with shipping so this will be a savings for me. It used to cost me much much more for the vet trip etc. Babies still go in for a wellness check with the rabies vac but this saves me a ton. Knowing how to split the frontline is a real help. Normally do not need to deal with fleas yearly but took in a stray cat temporarily and even though it was diseased and I kept it isolated it still dropped off a couple hitch hikers. Once again thank you.

I am an off grid home -steader so I have a budget and I would not be able to buy the medication if I did not buy the large dose and split it up .which for me comes to 4.00 per animal compared to 15.00 and animal.You can buy a ml medication syringe for a couple of bucks and just but the frontline for large dogs and just measure it out .I have never had an issue my none of my animals have fleas.If you look at the ratings on ebay sellers you wont have a problem and most of the shops with high ratings are listed first

Many comments left in this thread seemed to miss the point, imho.There are many potential pitfalls:not buying from a reputable source,obtaining counterfeit product,poorly administering the pesticide, etc.If you believe you know with certainty where the best, freshest, genuine package of Frontline Plus is sold, buy it there. That should obviate the need to discuss if a 99.7% or 97.9% ebayrating is more likely to sell you real product.

I have been dividing doses of Advantage, Frontline Plus and now Revolution for about 20 years at the recommendation of the vet. I use the largest dog size and break it down for my cats. I work in cat rescue so this is the only way I would ever be able to keep the fleas off of my animals. I also live in Florida, where we have fleas year round. Last year I had to treat my yard with beneficial nematodes to help kill the fleas because they were so bad. It worked great, especially since I will not use pesticides in my yard. I know, I know, you are saying I will put them on my pets but no my yard. Well the advantages of using them on the animals FAR outweighs the risks of not using them.

I usually purchase from a couple of websites in Australia and have been for years with absolutely no problems. I do realize that there are counterfeits out there and I check all the serial numbers etc. before using them. Even with shipping and handling (which is usually cheaper than U.S. companies) from Australia, it is MUCH MUCH cheaper because they have different regulations than we do. I found it to be even cheaper than ebay. If you think the FDA is doing a great job protecting you, keep purchasing from where you are. I will continue to purchase from where I do.

Their Stronghold Large Dog Teal 6 Pack is currently $55.97. (shipping is a flat $5 bucks no matter how much you buy) Each tube contains 240 mg selamectin in a 2 ml total volume. So, since the cat dose is 45 mg selamectin, 240 mg / 45 mg = 5.333. Call it 5 doses. So, theoretically, there are 5 doses in just one dog tube of 2 ml. 2 ml / 5 = 0.4 ml. This is just under 1/2 ml, to be clear. This is where used, clean 1 ml insulin syringes with the needle yanked out (pliers needed) are very useful. A precise dose of 0.4 ml can be measured out with such a handy tool. Can be purchased at large pet supply like Foster & Smith for a quarter or less each.

So does this theory work in reverse? My Great Dane has quadrupled in size since i bought some frontline. I have the 22 to 44lbs stuff. Now he weighs 120lbs. can i double or triple this dosage so i can use up what i got?Please advise>Thanks

I have been a veterinarian for 5 years and must say that I have seen thousands of animals that use frontline. Out of thousands of animals, maybe 2-3 I have seen had true reactions to frontline, none of which were life threatening. Unfortunately animals (just like people) can have allergic reactions to ANYTHING at anytime.

Been doing this since I received an admittedly (via company) ineffective dosing of frontline, purchased at full price from my vet. Had a huge infestation but using this method plus precor in the house we have had no fleas and both dogs are healthy and happy.

I think we have established that if you DO actually decide to use frontline you should get it at a reputable place like a vet, pet store, costco, etc. People who choose to buy on ebay are taking a small but definite risk. Maybe they dont really like their dogs. I have trouble believing that you are able to measure accurately with a syringe, however the recommended dose ranges are apparently broad anyhow. Hypothetically I dont see a problem with buying the 89lb dog range, splitting it in exactly half, use on two dogs, and save some money. If you are competent or are reading this comment you probably can do it. The original thread was to help save pet owners money not discuss morality, hippie alternatives, evaporation, or if we go to hell if we use frontline. Personally I use frontline on my two dogs once every 2 or 3 months and they have never had a single flea. I think we can agree that vets are people who care deeply for animals, and usually have 20 cats, no boyfriend, and they recommend frontline all day long.

Purchased ZOGUARD PLUS at COSTCO. Four boxes. It worked for about ten days and then pets were covered in fleas. My pets had NO FLEAS OR TICKS before that because we live in Las Vegas where there are no ticks/fleas.

FRONTLINE Plus is slightly less expensive than Advantage II and protects both against fleas (in their various stages) and ticks (whereas Advantage only treats fleas and is more costly).

The conclusion we came to was that the best response to an asset bubble was regulatory; that is, set up a regulatory system where the financial institutions would be protected against the fallout. What we found is that if the central bank tries to directly attack the bubble by raising interest rates, that could have a destabilizing effect. So the best thing the Fed could do with interest rate policy would be to stabilize the economy, and it should use regulatory policy ahead of time to try and insulate the economy against the effects of asset bubbles.

In my view, where things got out of hand is there was a failure to adjust the regulatory system. You could go along the way and say, look, if we had not permitted subprime lending, if we had not permitted these financial institutions that weren't banks to basically adopt portfolios like banks, holding mortgages and issuing short-term liabilities, we would not be in the mess we are today.

Unfortunately, I think it always takes a crisis to get change. In the late 1980s, we had a banking crisis. ... The commercial banks went into risky commercial real estate lending and took losses. The crisis generated support for regulatory reform, and we had the Basel capital requirements phased in, and these banks were required to hold more capital, and in fact they did raise their capital base. So there's a case where crisis leads to reform. Reform, at least for a while, sets you on the right track. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page