top of page

Questions and Concerns

Public·11 members
Santiago Rivera
Santiago Rivera

Did Nokia Buy Withings

With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. www.nokia.com

did nokia buy withings

Withings is about to release their new flagship scale (link to withings.com) and as a data junkie I am very much interested to see whether you will be doing an in-depth review of this new toy @Ray. The segmental body composition is a nice play from Withings.

I do struggle to get the Nokia-Withings OAuth2 flow working with a flask app running on the localhost. I have made sure that in the /etc/hosts I have a redirect from callback url (nokia.velometria.com) to the 127.0.0.1 to make sure that all callback requests are going back to the app.

What is happening is that the original get request to the nokia authorize2 is automatically redirected to the account_login and never returns a request with a code to the specified callback url (nokia.velometria.com/code.

Wondering if you had an actual withings account or did you have a nokia one? Any and all help would be appreciated. I just want Fitibit to be able to pull my daily weights from when I use the Body+ scale every morning.

Then just click on Link and enter your information for your withings/nokia. I had an issue where I was using an uppercase for my email. Make sure to use all lowercase. At least in my case when I tried back in January, it worked. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page