top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·19 members

[STREAMING!!] Today: Seattle Kraken vs. Winnipeg Jets live free 06/03/2024

Dec 18, 2022 — The Seattle Kraken (16-10-3) hit the ice against the Winnipeg Jets (20-9-1) in NHL action on Sunday, starting at 8:00 PM ET at Climate ...

AaB have beaten OB home and away in their last two meetings with this fixture last year producing over 2.5 goals and seeing both teams score. OB have lost four of their last six matches in league and cup and AaB have only lost one of their last six matches, picking up three wins and two draws, so you can start to see why we have backed the visitors with a double chance bet this weekend CFR Cluj is a strong contending team and will easily defeat the away team with ease. The home team has been good at home and will do it best to win over the away team. The away team on the other hand is also good at defending but their defense will not be able to withstand the attacking pressure from the home side and therefore will concede a lot of goals from the home side. The expected score in this game is 2-0 or 2-1. The ideal goals in this game is 3 and will come from both sides. The home will carry the victory at the end of the day. They have ways to control it from an agronomy standpoint," said Immelman. But playing in November, which I have done a number of times, the scoring won't quite be as low as it has been the last few years. Eredivisie aiming for June return Dutch football is aiming to return on June 19 behind closed doors following a meeting of clubs, the Football Association (KNVB) and other stakeholders, according to reports. Posted at 72' Foul by Pedro Mendes (Montpellier). Posted at 69' Hand ball by Nianzou Kouassi (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 68' Foul by Abdou Diallo (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 68' Gaetan Laborde (Montpellier) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Pablo Sarabia (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Wednesday's draw also paired Sheffield United against 13-time FA Cup winners Arsenal. The Hillsborough faithful would hardly have arrived to watch their side take on a powerful-looking Manchester City line-up with much faith in a shock after a run of only two wins in 13 Championship games for Sheffield Wednesday. What's happening now is similar. They're becoming despondent and disillusioned'Agent Ladi Salami called Richardson on deadline day, 31 January. Ighalo's loan move from China to Manchester United was done that night and three days later he was doing his first session with Richardson. The Nigerian striker had to boost his fitness, having come straight from a pre-season, and he scored four goals from three starts before the UK's coronavirus lockdown was announced. The last time they beat the Red Devils in the competition was in the quarter-finals of the 1896-97 campaign. Manchester United were eliminated by Derby the last time the sides met in any competition, with the Rams winning a penalty shootout in last season's Carabao Cup. Derby CountyDerby are looking to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals for the first time since 1998-99 - the Rams have lost each of their past five fifth-round matches. Will Brandon Tanev Score a Goal Against the Jets on 4 hours ago — Kraken vs. Jets game ... Listen to the interview with Trippier on Football Daily'Even the groundsman gives you a big hug in Madrid'Trippier made the switch to Atletico Madrid in a £20m move from Tottenham last summer, signing a three-year contract with the Spanish club. It's been amazing. My wife and two children are the most important thing to me, and also to make sure we found a place for them and for them to feel settled - and they have done, it's made my life a lot easier. Almeria comes to this match having managed to win in 3 of their last 4 matches in the Second Division. A dynamic in which they have only lost against Las Palmas, winning in all other matches against Zaragoza, Albacete, and Deportivo La Coruna. Winnipeg Jets vs Seattle Kraken Live Stream - SportSurge Watch Winnipeg Jets vs Seattle Kraken online on Sportsurge. live streaming You can now leave feedback on a stream by clicking the alert icon next to ... Watch Winnipeg Jets at Seattle Kraken Watch Winnipeg Jets at Seattle Kraken and stream ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & more top channels without cable TV. Cloud DVR included. No installation. Sta... Augsburg were in excellent form in the Bundesliga before the winter break with a 5-1-1 record in the last 7 matches. And at home they have scored at least 2 goals in the last 5 league matches. In the two friendlies in the winter break they also scored easily with a total of 7 goals. Yeni meets Fenerbahce in the Turkish league on Sunday. It feels like I've played this game before, and there will be some repetition here, but Yeni is a team to take seriously. Fever had a disastrous season last year, and this year they are not as weak but behave like a team that makes at home in the top. However, it is incredibly even among the first eight teams, so one should not read too much of the table. Yeni at home is not a joke even though you are called Fenerbahce. A draw here feels reasonable to me. Go for it. Stéphane Moulin's men have also won their last two games, both tricky fixtures away from home, as they beat fourth-tier Dieppe in the cup (3-1) and high-flying Nantes (2-1) in the derby. This has got the wind back in their sails following a soggy end to 2019 and Moulin will be hoping this can spur them to victory here. Hearts has 4 losses in a row in the league at this moment and they are bottom of the league because they have a record of just 1-1-7 in their last 9 league games at this moment and really won just 2 games all season long while at home in the league they are quite poor with a record of only 1-4-4 just 11 goals scored, 5 in their only win 5-2 with St. Mirren, so just 6 goals in the other 8 league games at home, and 13 goals conceded by them as well. Lawro's prediction: 4-0Simon's prediction: Poor Eddie Howe just cannot seem to get his Bournemouth side moving - it's hard to see where their bad run will end, and things do not look good for them at the bottom of the table. On top of that, United are flying and playing with real freedom. Sorry Eddie, but this is not a game anyone would want right now. Wolves v Arsenal (17:30 BST)Arsenal have won three in a row in the league and FA Cup but this will be a good indicator of where they are actually at because Wolves are one of the form teams in the Premier League at the moment. Diriangen is the big favorite up against Chinandega playing at home tonight. Bet on 1 at the 1 x 2 market full time, as Diriangen is slightly underrated across the majority of the bookies at 1.36. Fair odds seem to be 1.34, so a bit of a value here with no commissions if that is the case, and regarding Chinandega fair odds seem to be 13.55, so Chindandega is way way overrated at odds of 6.50 in all the bookies. Diriangen only lost one match at home out of seven. Chinandega away results are terrible as they only managed one win out of their stadium, losing 4 and 2 draws out of seven matches. Official Seattle Kraken Website Get access to live game stats, a no-delay feed of our KJR radio broadcast, and merchandise ordering right from your seat in Climate Pledge Arena. App Store ... GOAL! Chelsea 4-0 Everton. Giroud scores - Willian takes a short corner, gets it back, and lifts a ball into the six-yard box. The striker is on hand to poke the ball past Pickford. PICKFORD SAVE - A Willian cross rolls all the way to Pedro, and his rising shot is acrobatically pushed away by Pickford. Meanwhile, after securing promotion from the second tier, Atletico San Luis are looking to make the most of life in the big time. In the opening phase, the side didn't pull up many trees, securing just 20 points from 18 games but under no pressure as regards relegation in this phase, they can enjoy playing without any real pressure on themselves. But they went up another level and we didn't do the same. On his future: "I cannot control it. When we lose we can say sorry to the fans, the owners and players, but we have the same feeling, we want to fight. What's next?Southampton host Norwich City in another key game at the bottom of the Premier League on Wednesday, 4 December (kick-off 19:30 GMT), while Watford travel to high-flying Leicester City at the same time. Belarus Football Federation spokesman Aleksandr Aleinik said precautions were being taken to allow games to go ahead. We've taken all the measures recommended by the Sports Ministry. All those who are in contact with fans are supplied with gloves," he added. The decision to carry on has helped the Belarus Football Federation secure broadcasting deals with sports networks in 10 countries, including Russia, Israel and India, where fans have been left with nothing to watch. Ajax will try to reach 1/8 finals in front of their fans, after a humiliating defeat in first leg in Spain, against Getafe. 2-0 was a result of first leg, but it will not mean a lot tonight, visitors will not have an easy job, despite two goals advantage. Many times before Ajax has showed that they are able to qualifies to the next round after defeat at away matches, Traore and Babel will be in attack, Dusan Tadic may to be a key player of his duel, he is very creative player and no doubt, host will try to control this duel from first till last minute. Victory for Ajax with more than 2.5 Goals AH I've been here many a year and hopefully the new guy coming in uses me. Ancelotti is sure to make it his business to find out why 19-year-old compatriot Moise Kean has not made an impact, even being substituted as a substitute by Ferguson at Old Trafford. Kean will surely welcome Ancelotti's cool, analytical, arm-around-the-shoulder style, not to mention another Italian voice, and the forward might see his arrival as the chance to get his Everton career going. The 2013 Danish Cup with Esbjerg is his only silverware to date. Who better to describe his style of play than Braithwaite himself? In an interview with Barcelona's TV channel this week after joining, he said: "I'm a technical player. Also physical - I'm fast, I'm strong. My best attribute is my intelligence. I move intelligently and study the game. I call myself a football student. I think the way we play here my movements will help the team a lot. Udinese vs Napoli predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Serie A clash. Can Napoli finally turn around their poor form this weekend? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Liverpool will host Watford in the 17th round of matches in the Premier League this Saturday. Heading to this clash, Liverpool are top of the standings with 46 points, while Watford have nine points and are place rock bottom. Liverpool head to this clash straight from a crucial win in the Champions League and have been improving a lot in defence. Last year, Bournemouth sold defender Tyrone Mings to Aston Villa for £20m which is currently the highest fee received for a player by the Cherries. Ake fits Guardiola template superbly' - AnalysisBBC Sport's Simon StoneFollowing Sunday's final Premier League game against Norwich, Manchester City sporting director Txiki Begiristain said the club intended to "move fast" to strengthen their squad this summer. He's been fit to play for a period but of course we were blessed at centre back with good performances from Cahill and Tomkins," Hodgson added. So he's had to wait for his chance. He played a full game for the Under-23s, played on Saturday for a considerable period in the second half. Palace, who ended a winless run of five league games against Burnley, are 11th in the table with 18 points from 14 games. Odds are quite decent for taking both teams scoring in this one with Levante being safe in the middle of the league table and got themselves a late 1-1 draw away from home at Valencia a couple of days ago scoring the 1-1 goal in late added time from the penalty spot while playing 10 vs 11 men since the 74 minute as they conceded the opening game in 89 minute, Rodrygo scoring for Valencia. They do not have many foreign players but the Spanish players are very good level and at home this season defeated before the break Real Madrid with 1-0 and came from 1-0 behind to Barcelona and won 3-1, so do not really trust the away win odds. It was very close," Olaroiu told The National newspaper in Dubai, where Jiangsu are preparing for the new Chinese Super League season. The club agreed with his agent, his agent was there. We agreed with Madrid and in the last month - I don't know what happened there, they lose some friendly games by a big score - Madrid changed their mind. If they can't do it or it doesn't make any sense, they said: 'We can't do that' or: 'We can talk about this idea. I think that's the conversation that everybody needs to have. Deeney says that while he and Leicester captain Wes Morgan have been mentioned as pivotal in organising the players' response, there were plenty of others working to make it happen. He highlighted Sheffield United forward David McGoldrick for coming up with the idea to "take a knee" and commended Burnley captain Ben Mee for his forthright response to a banner stating "White Lives Matter" that was flown over Etihad Stadium during last week's match at Manchester City. WHO IS INTERESTED? A return to the Premier League seems unlikely given his travails there during an ill-fated two-year stint at St James' Park. However, given his renaissance he will not be short of offers despite missing much of this season with an ankle problem, with AC Milan and Bayern Munich both said to have already shown an interest. Pep Guardiola didn't emerge from the City dressing room for 45 minutes after their 2-0 defeat to Spurs. As sincerely as he tried to sound when he said he couldn't fault in his players, we have our doubts. The Catalan mastermind would have upped the intensity in training this week to correct the problem. We expect a rampant City to destroy West Ham. Back City to win with a -3 handicap. The club says season ticket prices will be frozen for the new campaign and that a new renewal period will be opened when the 2020-21 season start date is known. The club also said that if home fixtures in the 2019-20 campaign cannot be played in front of supporters, refunds will be issued to season ticket holders, or a pro-rata credit will be applied to their season ticket for the 2020-21 campaign. The AFC then suggested a compromise, whereby Saturday's preliminaries are played on neutral soil and the group fixtures involving Iranian clubs are switched so that the first three are played away, leaving time for the situation to settle in Iran and opening the possibility of games being played there again. After three days, and with time running out, the clubs eventually agreed. United Arab Emirates club Sharjah withdrew from the Asian Champions League in 2009 and were banned from the next season's tournament and fined £240,000 plus compensation for the other teams in their group. The Saints’ 3-1 win at Aston Villa on Saturday made it three wins from their last five games, leaving them three points clear of the relegation zone and most definitely heading in the right direction. We fell apart mentally' - Howe Media playback is not supported on this device Bournemouth manager Eddie how on how VAR decisions affected his side against Burnley It might not be immediately apparent from their respective styles of play, but Dyche and Cherries boss Eddie Howe share a lot of managerial DNA.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page