top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·19 members

Today: Orlando Pirates VS Cape Town Spurs live stream 06/03/2024 Online

Check how to watch Cape Town City FC vs Orlando Pirates live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.

The video assistant referee would eventually award the goal, with widespread confusion in the ground giving way to Arsenal joy and Manchester United fury. I want to apologise for my actions, the centre-back said in a statement. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret. You've got to go and work with people who are good at their jobs. Smith: Football obsessive Rangnick will improve Rashford, Sancho It's a really good appointment and during his first few months in charge of that first team you'll see improvements, particularly in individuals. Cape Town Spurs FC 2-1 Orlando Pirates (1 Nov, 2023) Game summary of the Cape Town Spurs FC vs. Orlando Pirates South African Premier Division game, final score 2-1, from 1 November 2023 on ESPN (UK). Only three teams have had longer runs without scoring more than one goal against the Gunners - Manchester City (25 between 1991 and 2008), Sheffield United (21, ongoing since 1992), and Wolves (20 between 1980 and 2018).Burnley have won five of their last nine Premier League games in London (D1 L3), having won just three of their first 30 visits to the capital in the competition (D4 L23).This is Arsenal's first league game since their 2-1 home loss to Manchester City on New Year's Day. For the last three days, I've had a call each day to say someone has tested positive and someone has to isolate because of these rules. Anything other than a win over Reading on Sunday will see them remain bottom of the table. Will Asian Cup absences have an impact? Patrick Bamford has admitted to rushing himself back too fast from injury to help Leeds United's relegation battle - and even claimed he knew he was going to get injured before he ruptured his foot at Wolves. People might have thought Jesse made a difference here. But the players have moved on and stepped to another level themselves. Download the Sky Sports Scores App: Apple | AndroidThe UK's No 1 scores app: Find out moreWatch free highlights of this game after full-timeLeicester vs Aston Villa - Saturday, kick-off 3pm - PLAY SUPER SIX TO WIN £1m!Team News: Jamie Vardy will return to Leicester's squad for the visit of Aston Villa. Aliou Cisse is unwilling to accept that Senegal are being reckless with their players’ health after allowing Sadio Mane to play on despite suffering a head injury in the Teranga Lions’ Africa Cup of Nations Last 16 victory over Cape Verde.The Liverpool forward fell prone to the turf after a 56th-minute clash of heads with opposition goalkeeper Vozinha as the pair competed for a high ball.While the Cape Verde stopper was removed immediately after appearing to be knocked out before promptly being sent off, Mane remained on the field for a further quarter of an hour— opening the scoring with a close-range effort in the 63rd minute.“I can reassure you that the health of Mane and all the players I have at my availability at the moment is very important,” Cisse told GOAL ahead of Sunday’s Afcon quarterfinal against Equatorial Guinea. “We don’t play with our players’ health, nor do our doctors.“We are professionals as well, so while the result is important, the health of our players doesn’t go above the importance of the results.”Brain injury association Headway was just one organisation that accused Senegal and the Confederation of African Football of putting Mane's health at risk following the incident on Tuesday.On the face of it, this seems to be yet another example of football putting results ahead of player safety, deputy chief executive Luke Griggs said, as per BBC Sport.This was a sickening collision that clearly left both players in enough distress for a concussion to have surely been considered a possibility at the very least. At that point, the principle of 'if in doubt, sit it out!' should have resulted in Mane being substituted without another ball being kicked.Senegal doctor Abdourahmane Fedior also said in a statement that while Mane’s condition requires further assessment, examinations have shown no trace of concussion.All the symptoms he had on the pitch are gone,” the doctor began. “His condition requires fairly close monitoring. Everything is normal on the X-ray.”Cisse remains confident that, even though it’s not certain that Mane will be fit to feature against Equatorial Guinea on Sunday, there’s optimism that the Teranga Lions will be able to welcome back their talisman for the Last Eight bout.“Sadio is doing well,” Cisse continued. He returned to training yesterday, and we’re continuously following his progress. [On Saturday] he will train.“The [head] clash between two players [in the Cape Verde game] was serious, but he’s a sportsman of the highest level and he knows his body well,” the Senegal head coach continued. “Today we will see the training session to see how it goes. Yesterday went well so it’s reassuring, we hope to have him back for the match.”Senegal are aiming to win their first-ever Nations Cup, having previously reached the final in 2002 and 2019.The winner of their meeting with Equatorial Guinea will face the victor of Burkina Faso vs Tunisia at the Stade Ahmadou Ahidjo, Yaounde on February 2. How the teams lined up | Match statsPremier League fixtures | Results | Table How Vieira's Palace shone at the Etihad…Palace came into this tough test on the back of four straight draws but many had been impressed with their performance levels. The former England captain has impressed in his first managerial job at Derby under extremely difficult circumstances. “One of the first things he changed was the length and intensity of the sessions. The length went down, the intensity went up. They would last 45 minutes, but they would be quite match intensive. He is a big part of a big club and I think he is a perfect fit and I think his career here is by far not finished. Digne has not played for Everton since the Merseyside derby on December 1, so it doesn't look like he's got a future at Everton. Women's Super League latest newsWSL: Arsenal thump West Ham to continue perfect startHow to follow the WSL on Sky SportsI think so, that's the belief I have in the squad, Eidevall replied when asked if the group can compete on all fronts. Arsenal defender Ben White replaced Stones just before kick-off in that game, while Marc Guehi and Conor Coady also started for the Three Lions. Luckily for the current cellar-dwellers Burnley, Norwich and Newcastle, they have all surpassed the nine-point cut-off and so are in with a chance. The forward was close to scoring later in the match as Brazil pushed for the lead, but his eventual contribution came as the supplier to Lucas Paqueta’s winner. Tuchel: We're a bit exhausted Chelsea head coach Thomas Tuchel: We look a bit drained, a bit exhausted, and you can see everybody tries hard. Renato Sanches has hinted that he will leave Lille and has named Arsenal as one of the clubs he could move to. Ronaldo had to wait until 2013-14 when he was playing for Real Madrid to get his hands on the trophy for the second time, with three further titles added to the cabinet in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Full back Joakim Maehle, another beneficiary of the new fluid system, made it 3-0 in the closing stages before Braithwaite got on the scoresheet as Denmark booked a place in the quarter-finals for the first time since 2004. I think it had players that had been together a little while, he says. It was a good core of players used to playing together and they were hungry. Mudryk has been part of Shakhtar's squad during the current 'World Tour For Peace', playing in the opener against Olympiakos over the weekend, and he is expected to play in the next game against Lechia Gdansk in Poland on Thursday. Orlando Pirates | 2023/24 DStvPrem | vs Cape Town Spurs Orlando Pirates | 2023/24 DStvPrem | vs Cape Town SpursYouTube · PiratesTV2.7K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · PiratesTV YouTube · PiratesTV 29:57 Missing: live stream Transfer Centre LIVE!Watch free highlights of this game from 5.15pmLive football on Sky SportsWhen a game is likely to go under the goal line my eyes are always drawn to the under cards lines, too. Former Italy and Atletico manager Arrigo Sacchi and Dutch great Marco Van Basten have been among the high-profile critics of Simeone's style and the Argentinian himself is unimpressed. Some are back in training and could be on the bench at the King Power Stadium, although no names have been given. Coutinho joined the club on January 7 but only arrived in the UK this week and trained with his new team-mates for the first time on Wednesday. Luton boss Nathan Jones made changes to try and up their attacking momentum, and it almost worked in the 68th minute when Fred Onyedinma's cross from the left was met by Admiral Muskwe just a few yards from goal, but his header cannoned against the crossbar. Harrison Biggins and Tom Clarke got the goals for the Cod Army and Robbie McKenzie scored a consolation for the Gills. The Hammers head to Lyon for Thursday's second leg on the back of this alarming performance which only fuels fears that burnout could hamper them at the business end of the season. Transfer Centre LIVE!FA Cup fourth-round overall preview | FA Cup fixtures | ResultsGet Sky Sports | Live football on Sky SportsGuardiola said: I saw the player many times and had information about him, and for the age, for the price, for many reasons said 'wow, for the future it is a really, really good deal'. The club is said to be searching for a central defender on loan but Sky Sports News understands the Foxes will not be spending big money. The Hull forward did well to create space for himself but his left-footed effort failed to hit the target. England manager Gareth Southgate sits down with Sky Sports to reflect on an eventful past 12 months that saw his side come within a whisker of a first-ever Euros triumph, as well as looking ahead to 2022 when he will look to guide England to World Cup glory in Qatar. We have to be aware that the players that we had available today we will drive to Liverpool and just get anything out of that game. I'm over the moon for the players because they deserve it. We are on an unbelievable run of results and the players deserve a huge amount of credit. Sunday's Ligue 1 game between Lyon and Marseille was interrupted after Dimitri Payet was hit by a bottle thrown from the stands. If Silva’s side earn promotion back to the Premier League - which looks likely given how they have played so far this season - then staying would in itself represent a step up in quality of opposition for Carvalho, and there is even an argument to be made that a second season in the Championship could be beneficial if the Cottagers were to remain in the division. DAILY MAIL Clubs may soon have to show proof of four positive tests in their squads in order to have a fixture postponed under a significant, hardline shift in Covid cancellation criteria being examined by the Premier League. I'll wait for the statement or apology they do when things are wrong but it will mean nothing. Everton 0-1 Man City - Match report and highlightsHow the teams lined up | Match statsPremier League table | Fixtures | Results'My three-year old daughter could tell you that was a penalty' Lampard's comments will almost inevitably attract the attention of the Football Association, who take a dim view of managers criticising the integrity of officials, but the Everton boss was clearly frustrated at a decision that could prove crucial in Everton's bid to beat relegation. It makes sense, at the age of 29, with this being potentially the biggest contract of his career, that he would want a deal that reflects his status in the game. He's recorded more assists than any other Everton player since he joined the club in the summer of 2018 and last season he created more chances than any of his team-mates, too. If you had offered Rangnick a 16-day break between matches at that point, then - in normal circumstances - he likely would have taken it so as to drill his tactical instructions into some of the most talented footballers in the world.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page