top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·19 members

[TODAY##] Man City vs København live video 6 March 2024

4 hours ago — Manchester City vs. Copenhagen: Preview, date, time, live stream and how to watch Champions League match. Rudi Schuller.

Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Juventus 4, Cagliari 0. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by João Pedro. Posted at 90'+3' João Pedro (Cagliari) hits the left post with a left footed shot from the centre of the box. Assisted by Radja Nainggolan with a cross. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Radja Nainggolan (Cagliari) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. PSG and Juventus will certainly fancy their chances, particularly if big names tumble before the need to face them. It all means that there could be anything from zero to four English clubs making it into the quarters, while Barcelona and Valencia – who face Napoli and Atalanta – will not be taking their opponents lightly either with Spain equally capable of boasting any number of clubs in the last eight. City were a bag of nerves either side of half-time, but soon settled down to take control of the match once again. Nemanja Matic of Manchester United celebrates after scoring the opening goal during the Carabao Cup Semi Final match between Manchester City and Manchester United at Etihad Stadium on January 29, 2020 in Manchester, England. That's how football is. It has nothing to do with games you won before, it has nothing to do with the games you will win, it is just this one football game, unfortunately. For tonight, we have to admit Watford were the better team. Next up for Liverpool is an FA Cup fifth round tie at Chelsea on Tuesday as they still chase a Champions League, Premier League and domestic Cup treble. We have three different routes to Europe. We have to try to maximise the three of them and we go game by game," he said. That's all we can do at the moment because the objectives are still so far behind. Bukayo Saka, 18, who replaced Kolasinac in Sunday's victory over Everton, is expected to start at Emirates Stadium. Injured full-backs Kieran Tierney and Cedric Soares are expected to return to training by the end of the month. MANCHESTER CITY vs COPENHAGEN | UEFA CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER CITY vs COPENHAGEN | UEFA CHAMPIONSYouTube · Marcodinho4 views · 11 hours ago YouTube · Marcodinho YouTube · Marcodinho 20:49 Missing: København København Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Chris Wood. Posted at 55' Nemanja Matic (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Tottenham won their first Premier League game of 2020 by beating bottom-of-the-table Norwich at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Spurs had gone three league games without scoring this year before Dele Alli struck just before half-time, turning in Serge Aurier's cross. Managua is probably the most powerful team in the Nicaraguan league this season because they performed well during the regular season ranking first in the standings, however Walter Ferretti finished the regular season with four consecutive victories Managua needs to win this game. We’re backed over 2.5 goals to be scored in Sunday’s match because at least three goals have been scored in 67% of RKC’s home games this season, as well as in 83% of Emmen’s away games, and two of the pairs’ last four encounters against one another have also featured over 2.5 goals. The Premier League said the resignation came after "media disclosures earlier this week" about Pemsel, and Richard Masters will remain in post as Interim Chief Exec. Back to work. Emery will get a new job soon, says Guardiola Emery's compatriot Pep Guardiola, who no doubt knows him well from their time coaching in La Liga, has spoken warmly of him during today's press conference at Manchester City. Salisbury will against Truro City in match England Southern Premier. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Salisbury always make score on last 3 match. Moreover Salisbury have average score on last 3 match is 3 goals. Surely this match can be the end score is over 2.5 goals. Event though Truro City on last 3 match only can make score in 2 match, I think this match still will much score because Truro City can make 5 goals on last 3 match. Beside that Salisbury on last 10 match in league only 1 match can't make score and likewise Truro City only 2 match they can't make score. Surely this match will tight from both team to make much score. The last four Alanyaspor away league games have all had under 2.5 goals scored in them and it looks like becoming five. Galatasaray aren't in good form at present and this is a game they need to win. Not many goals are being scored in their games with only two of 13 league games having over 2.5 goals scored in them. A bet on under 2.5 goals in this match is the suggested bet. Home team really will not have any problems to win in this match from Ukraine Premier league and I will in any case try something like that. So, Shakhtar Donetsk is team who is absolutely the best in this country in last few years. Team is already new champion, again, because in this moment, they are have more than 10 points more than Dynamo Kiev - the biggest rival and that is clear. I see here very easy home win, because Lviv is poor team who is dangerous zone and team who will be fight for survival this season. Yes, over is ok. Based on Burton's recent efforts and Fleetwood's general away-day exploits this term, 'Over 2.5 Goals & Both Teams to Score' sticks out like a sore thumb. Burton's recent scoring form – The Brewers have scored ten in their last four – points towards them doing well offensively against a Fleetwood side that has found it virtually impossible to keep teams out on the road this term, though the defensive efforts of Nigel Clough's men don't exactly scream clean sheet. The hosts, who just so happen to be League 1's best team in terms of touches inside the opposition box, are without a clean sheet in ten, while they've conceded an average of 1.7 goals during that time. Add in the fact that there's been an average of 3.9 goals scored in Fleetwood's away games and a high-scoring fixture becomes tough to oppose. After a huge defeat in first leg, 4-1, it is really hard to believe that Salzburg can do anything to harm Eintracht Frankfurt, despite the fact that they will play on their ground. Visitors are an experience club, and with a three goals advantage, they are in a really good opportunity to reach 1/8 stage of Europa League. Once again, Andre Silva will be in attack, of course behind him will be Kamada, he scored hat trick in first leg, Filip Kostic, who also was a scorer in first leg. Frankfurt will be without experienced midfielder Mijat Gacinovic, but even without him, Eintracht Frankfurt should not have problems to win in this duel. Since joining the Match of the Day team in 2004 I've commentated on 1,042 football matches for BBC television. I only know that because a number was told to me when I was in the 900s so I thought I might as well keep count!There have been hundreds of others before and since then too, so as I've been doing a lot of "Rewinding" during lockdown, here are a few more commentary reminiscences. Best game I've commentated onThis is something that changes all the time, and to be honest I'm not the best at remembering games once they've passed. NOT EVEN AN ANNOUNCEMENT' The Bayern fan group known as Club Nr 12 said there was "not even an announcement" in the Schalke incident. Especially in the last few weeks there have been enough racist and sexist incidents in German football stadiums where an example could have been set," it said. One thinks, for example, of the insults to Torunarigha at the Schalke match against Hertha or to Kwadwo in Muenster. Wright: "He did not do anything near enough to be sent off. The most that should have happened was that the referee should have warned Beckham. For the public to react as they did was ridiculous and so bad. Rooney's red and Ronaldo's wink2006 World Cup in GermanyMuch was expected of England's golden generation when they travelled to Germany. However, expectation turned into a familiar tale of woe when Beckham went off injured and Wayne Rooney was sent off for a foul on Ricardo Carvalho. Real Esteli haven't conceded in their last six home games. Diriangen haven't scored in their last three away games. Real Esteli are unbeaten at home against Diriangen in their last 13 meetings, last losing to them five years ago. Real Esteli have one foot in the Nicaragua Clausura play-off finals. Posted at 53' Foul by Scott Brown (Celtic). Posted at 50' Attempt missed. Callum McGregor (Celtic) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 47' Foul by Christopher Jullien (Celtic). Posted at 47' Ryan Porteous (Hibernian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Liam Cooper (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Adam Armstrong (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Pablo Hernández. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Wilder pointed to McBurnie's eye-catching clothing at the fixture by joking he "didn't really go in camouflage disguise" and said he could "relate" to the Scotland striker. I have no problem with Oli going back to watch them, he has a big connection there," Wilder added. There was a time when I was a player at other clubs, and when I was a manager at other clubs, that I would rush back to Sheffield to go and watch United, or away from home. Dock Sud is certainly only a minimal favorite in this game. They had a great start to the season with four wins, two draws and one loss. But they will not be able to maintain this level. In terms of quality, I see Club Lujan clearly ahead. But it is a tough call. My bet for this match of the ninth day of the Argentine primera c is draw considering that the Dock Sud is in third position with 14 points 4 wins 2 draws 1 defeat while Club Lujan is in tenth place with 12 points. This is going to be a balanced match. Borussia Dortmund are close to completing the signing of Birmingham City's teenage midfielder Jude Bellingham on a long-term contract. In August, Bellingham broke the record of former England striker Trevor Francis as Birmingham's youngest player, when he made his first team debut aged 16 years and 38 days. He scored the winner against Stoke on his home debut. BBC Sport understands the transfer to Dortmund is yet to be completed. Serie A said in a statement on Sunday that the game at Genoa's Luigi Ferraris stadium would be rescheduled for May 13, the same date as the five other matches which were called off on Saturday. The decision came after Giovanni Toti, the president of the Liguria region where Genoa is located, said the Sampdoria-Verona game could only be played if it was behind closed doors. Senegalese winger Sarr then earned the penalty from which Troy Deeney doubled Watford's lead in the 54th minute, sending De Gea the wrong way and blasting into the net. United, who have failed to build on the momentum from their back-to-back wins over Tottenham Hotspur and champions Manchester City earlier this month, produced yet another limp display and failed to hit the target in the first half. Brno needs to keep close to the league leaders from Pardubice who have won all 5 games played by them after the break while Brno is 4-1-0 after the break only points they lost were in a 0-0 draw at home with Dukla Prague while they won in 10 men away at Varnsdorf with 3-2, won away at Usti nad Labem with 2-1 and away at Listen playing 10 vs 10 men with 2-1 as well while their last home game was a big hit winning with 5-0 at home against a decent Trinec side and I see them likely to win this one., What we don't know is whether the new owner has repaid that loan by putting his own money in, which would swap the loan over. Krasner said there are "no guarantees" Wigan's players will receive their wages, which are due on Friday, although he hoped to pay at least some of them. He revealed the approach to the administrators was initially made on 24 June but it was decided not to do anything until after Wigan's 3-0 win over Stoke at the DW Stadium on Tuesday as it couldn't be assumed the players were insured and the administrators wanted to avoid being liable for any injuries. Aston Villa and Southampton are locked on 15 points each in 4th and 3rd from bottom respectively ahead of their Premier League tussle in the Midlands on Saturday, and both teams will be desperate to secure the points they need to pull away from the danger zone. That came after an owner dispute, and subsequent court case, rather than financial mismanagement specifically. Palios said: "Having been an insolvency practitioner, you could use the administration process, which was brought in to help businesses survive, in a slightly different way. If coronavirus tips clubs over the edge, there's an argument that this isn't because of financial mismanagement, it's because of circumstances, and therefore you could go into administration to get the benefits of protection but not take the sporting sanctions. I didn't have any doubts long term, I just didn't know if it would be the start of the season that he'd be putting me under pressure to play him. I wanted Tammy because of what he did last year. The big thing we've worked on with him is making sure he's not just a target, he uses every little bit of his attributes to run and stretch defences and I think he's taken to that. For me Tomori is probably the proudest one because when he came to Derby last year it was quite a late move for us. Early reports are that there is no money to spend in January; that Mourinho knows this; and that he’s fine with it. There is also the suggestion that Mourinho may attempt to persuade one or all of Spurs’ high-profile contract rebels — Jan Vertonghen, Toby Alderweireld, and Christian Eriksen — to give the club another few years, rather than leave for free at the end of the season. Nothing is impossible in football. Everton have not finished in the top four since 2005, which is the only time they had done it since 1988. The only clubs in Ancelotti's managerial career where he has not managed to exceed a 50% win percentage were Italian sides Reggiana and Parma in the late 1990s. Speaking on the day Everton revealed final designs for a new 52,000-capacity stadium at Bramley Moore Dock, Ancelotti said: "The attraction is the history and tradition of the club. Energetyk BDU is going to face Gorodeya. The hosts play very well season and after four matches they got 9 points. They failed only against actually the best team in this league Zhodino on away where they lost 0:2. The hosts are pretty strong at home where they won 3:1 against Bate Borisov and then 2:0 against Fc Minsk. The visitors won two matches in a row after two defeats at the start of this season. Gorodeya scored only one goal in two games on away. My bet here is Energetyk BDU to win this clash. It could be like 1:0. Manchester City vs. FC Copenhagen FREE LIVE STREAM Feb 13, 2024 — HOW TO WATCH: Fans can watch the match via a free trial to fuboTV or via a subscription to Paramount +, which costs $5.99 a month. Man City vs FC Copenhagen: Champions League 1 hour ago — Man City vs FC Copenhagen: Champions League prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h, odds · Date, kick-off time and venue. City v FC Copenhagen: Kick-off time, TV info and team news 2 days ago — The press conference will be broadcast live on mancity.com and our official app before written and video recaps are published. PREVIOUS ... Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, West Bromwich Albion 2, Nottingham Forest 2. Posted at 90'+6' Offside, West Bromwich Albion. Callum Robinson tries a through ball, but Kyle Bartley is caught offside. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt blocked. Callum Robinson (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from very close range is blocked. Posted at 86' Jacob Brown (Barnsley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 86' Foul by Ben Pearson (Preston North End). Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Josh Harrop (Preston North End) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by David Nugent. Posted at 84' Offside, Preston North End. Klopp confirmed that forward Mohamed Salah, who missed the weekend's Premier League win at Crystal Palace with an injury, was back in training. Gazzetta dello Sport said Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis was set to fine the club's players a quarter of their monthly wages after they broke off a week-long training retreat this month in what Italian media called a mutiny. Posted at 81' André Anderson (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Massimiliano Mangraviti (Brescia). Posted at 80' Foul by André Anderson (Lazio). Posted at 80' Mario Balotelli (Brescia) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 79' Foul by André Anderson (Lazio). Posted at 79' Dimitri Bisoli (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Shrewsbury vs Bristol Rovers predictions for Saturday’s League 1 fixture at New Meadow. Can the hosts go five games unbeaten (in all competitions)? Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Big derby in Nicaragua, Liga Primera - Clausura, between Managua FC and Eteli. These two teams arguably the best clubs in the league, Managua FC is ranked 1st place in the standings, with 28 points won, while Esteli has won 2 points less, 26 and are ranked 2nd place. This shows us this match will be very balanced and difficult to predict. BookingPosted at 65' Leon Goretzka (FC Bayern München) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 64' Foul by Leon Goretzka (FC Bayern München). Hamilton Academical will host to Celtic in the Scottish Premiership on Sunday, looking to upset the odds and claim a surprise victory. The South Lanarkshire side have only beaten their Glasgow visitors 10 times in the club's history.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page