top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·20 members

[STREAMING!] Al Rayyan v Al-Wakrah live match 6 March 2024

Al Rayyan vs Al-Wakra Past H2H Results, Asian Handicap Win%: 80.0%, Total Goals Over%: 60.0%. Last 5, Al Rayyan won 3, Draw 0, Lose 2, 2.6 Goals per match, 1.8 ...

Aswan is just a newly promoted club in the first league level in Egypt in this start of the season and they are already inside the bottom zone of the league table as after 11 games played they have a record of just 1-4-6 in the league and not really a great home side either with a record of 1-1-3 at home they scored just 5 goals while they conceded no less than 10 goals. He is an exceptional player, professional and person. MORE good news for Liverpool 16:55 - 4000 and counting Manchester United will celebrate an incredible milestone on Sunday, with the match against Everton set to be their 4000th straight encounter with an academy player in the squad. Read more here Manchester United to reach 4000 straight games with academy playersEurosport 15:40 - Rooney the Derby player This could take some getting used to, but here's Derby County's Wayne Rooney on his move to the Championship club back from the States. FSV Mainz 05. Szalai replaces Jean-Philippe Mateta. Posted at 74' Hand ball by Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern München). SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, 1. FSV Mainz 05. Karim Onisiwo replaces Leandro Barreiro Martins because of an injury. Posted at 70' Philippe Coutinho (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick on the right wing. Toulouse face Marseille on game that I expect to be very difficult for the hosts. It is true that Toulouse did a good campaign last year, but this year they are really bad, they are failing every game and I do not know if they can come back and get to play League for Next year. Marseille did not start very well themselves but are now on the right track. After not making into the European Cups they can focus all the efforts on Ligue 1. It will be very difficult for Toulouse to win but they will still fight for 1 point. Even though I think Marseille will win the odds and the value is better at the draw. I see quite good chances that there can be 4 goals scored here in this one as for example Altinordu played recently in the Turk cup competition with first league side Denizlispor and lost that game 5-3 in the end and it was not their only high scoring game this season while Bursaspor has in fact 3 games in a row even with over 4.5 goals scored right now. The Eagles currently sit 12th in the Premier League table, level on points with Arsenal and just four points off the top six. The fact that they are closer to the top six than the relegation zone a this stage is an achievement in itself, and they have proven consistently difficult to beat this term. It is simply because Liverpool wore a cloak of invincibility for so long this season - and most of last - that the reactions are more extreme, the questions slightly illogical. Chelsea send Liverpool out of FA CupWhere did Liverpool's run rank with the greats?Reds look lethargicThere is no doubt, however, that Liverpool are not quite at their best at the moment, although reality suggests they could never sustain the rarefied levels they had operated at over the course of a whole campaign. AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham predictions for Saturday’s League 1 fixture at Kingsmeadow. Will the visitors make it five games without tasting defeat? Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Had Taylor stayed fit, he’d likely be fighting it out for the golden boot this term. His former teammate Karlan Grant is in the mix, with the Huddersfield forward hitting his 11th goal of the campaign in the Terriers’ loss at Bristol City. The striker is impressing on the road with six goals in nine trips, with the visitors finding the net in 100% of their away games this season. BARCELONA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - After another turbulent week off the pitch, Barcelona will try to focus on football when they host Eibar on Saturday with the chance to keep the heat on title rivals Real Madrid. It was reported on Monday that Barcelona had contracted a third party, I3 ventures, to monitor social media coverage and that the company had made disparaging posts about players Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique as well as club greats Xavi Hernandez and Pep Guardiola, plus future presidential candidate Victor Font. But they only just sealed that spot in Europe's top competition with a victory over Middlesbrough on the final day of the season, finishing one point above fifth-placed Arsenal and 17 points behind champions Chelsea. I'm really looking forward to next season. I think we have created a wonderful base," said Klopp afterwards. BBC Match of the Day pundit Alan Shearer correctly predicted: "They'll be bigger and better next season. He pulled it wide to Son whose cross to the back post was finished by Moussa Sissoko - a collector's item for the Spurs midfielder, who had gone 69 games without a goal. Harry Wilson scored a fine free-kick to reduce the arrears and then grabbed another for a brace that had the nerves of the home supporters jangling, but Spurs held on despite some chaotic defending in the dying stages. With a nine-point gap between them and the drop, they won't sweat relegation just yet, but any hopes of obtaining a play-off spot look foolish. A promising start to the season gave way to a mediocre slump in October that they have yet to recover from. They have only won four of their last 19 league matches, a run that is unsustainable if they want to preserve their status as a Championship club. Liverpool are in a strong position to break three of those records, with a points haul of 107 still possible, a current lead of 23 points over City, and the chance to end up with 35 wins - although their haul of 70 goals so far means reaching City's tally is unlikely in their final seven games. So, two legendary squads, but who would get into your combined starting XI?Below, you can create a team by selecting players from Manchester City's 2017-18 squad and Liverpool's squad from 2019-20. That's why I could picture to have matches behind closed doors", Markus Soder, state premier of Bavaria, said at a recent online talk show hosted by German newspaper Bild. He and Armin Laschet, state premier of North Rhine-Westphalia, have said they think it's conceivable the Bundesliga would restart as soon as 9 May. Soder and Laschet rushed ahead with their statements, knowing the federal government and the 16 state governments meet on 30 April, with the likely outcome that football matches are allowed to be staged in the following months. Full TimePosted at 90'+8' Second Half ends, Blackburn Rovers 0, Wigan Athletic 0. BookingPosted at 90'+6' Joe Rothwell (Blackburn Rovers) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Danny Graham (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 90'+6' Kal Naismith (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Sam Gallagher (Blackburn Rovers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Jamal Lowe (Wigan Athletic). He added: "There was an NFL lockout a few years ago and there was an increase in Achilles injuries so we are looking at that. We have had players asking if they can have ice baths after training and they can't at the moment - all we can do is give them ice to take home. It's like going back 15 years. Premier League: What is still up for grabs this season?Coronavirus: How will contact tracing work in England?'Only as strong as our weakest link'Catterson spoke at length about the measures in place at Newcastle - and all Premier League clubs - to prevent infection, ranging from the twice-weekly coronavirus tests to extensive cleaning and sanitising of equipment at the training ground. Chemnitzer is in 12th place and the team has a score of 9 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses and a goal difference of 45:44 in 28 games. On the other hand, the Grossaspach team is in the penultimate 19th place with 16 points less and with a goal difference of 23:54. I'm waiting for an open match here. At home, they have just one loss in eight and in Ligue 1, they have five wins and five clean sheets in six at home. PSG have scored three or more goals in four of six Ligue 1 matches they have played at home. They have the second best defence in the league, having conceded eight goals in 13 matches. In attack, they are the best in the league with 28 goals. Spurs fight back to beat Brighton"I cannot say he is injured. In five minutes we start a training session [on the pitch after the game] and you can go to the stands and watch it. He is going to be training normally so I cannot say he is injured. Feeling not ready to start the game, but I cannot say he is injured, I can say he is not in condition to start the game, which is different. Not based on injuries, based on fears of previous injuries that he has had since the beginning of the season. Sparta Prag are at home against Ceske Budejovice in Czech Republic 1 League. Sparta Prag are in 5th position with 25 points from 16 matches, scoring 30 goals against 21, they are eager to remain in the position for the Champions Group and for that winning this game is another trials for them because any lost of point will bring their quest for qualifying for Champions Groups at the end of the season to question. Ceske Budejovice are in 8th position with 23 points from 16 matches, scoring 26 goals against 26, they concede goals and scores equivalently, so I believe on 2.5 goals over here. 'Correct Score' players can try a 3-1 win for the hosts. As touched on above, The Terriers have often conceded lots of goals against top Championship teams, so Premier League Southampton can do well offensively, though the visitors have made a habit of scoring the odd goal, scoring exactly once eight times on the road, and can poach one at St Mary's. His chosen team looked an exciting one on paper, but Son Heung-min and Lucas Moura were spectators for most of the match, the midfield didn’t really function and Rashford was tearing the defence apart at will. Spurs are nine points off the Champions League places and you could see why tonight - Mourinho has inherited a dysfunctional team. Six out of eight Real Madriz home league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Four of the last six Real Madriz league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them Chinandega have failed to score in three of their last five away games. Eighth placed Real Madriz host Chinandega who are only one place ahead of them in the table. Maybe Hourihane is underrated because of the way he managed to carve out a path to the Premier League, unusual in this current era – working his way up through lower league clubs and by his own admission putting in extra hours on the training pitch, and just sticking it out until he had the chance to really shine. You know when you get to 80 or so minutes in games after not having a full "pre-season", you are hanging on. That is why we are seeing a lot of late goals and maybe injuries in that time too. Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo said after his team edged a 1-0 win over Bournemouth: "The first half, for both teams, was tough and both teams were not able to play. A game of four quarters Premier League players are getting accustomed to a drinks break in each halfThe old adage is that football is a game of two halves but with the addition of a drinks break in each half, it can be seen as a game of four quarters. Al Rayyan vs Al-Wakra live score,prediction() Al Rayyan vs Al-Wakra live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/03/12 at 07:00:00 UTC time in Qatar Stars League. Here on Al Rayyan vs Al-Wakra ... FC Slutsk have only lost one of their last five home league games. Vibetsk have lost four of their last six away league matches. Vibetsk's last trip to FC Slutsk ended in a 3-0 loss. FC Slutsk are in second place after the first three games of the new Belarus Premier League season. They have won two games so far and aim to make it three when hosting fourth placed Vitebsk. The final round of Championship fixtures was due to take place on Saturday 2 May. Meanwhile, the 47 clubs in Leagues One and Two have told the EFL they face an estimated combined loss of £50m if the campaign cannot restart before the summer. They have been asking what assistance they may receive and the EFL has been collecting data and talking to clubs through board representatives in recent days. Peterborough United owner Darragh MacAnthony has said in a statement that voiding the current season would be "catastrophic". And the title triumph represents a new era for Los Blancos, who have become a very different team - for the better - since Zidane returned for his second tenure at the Bernabeu last March. Here's how they did it. Zizou masterminds defensive transformation Zinedine Zidane is the only Real Madrid manager to win La Liga since 2011-12Zidane has always been hailed for his man-management abilities, with his regal aura allowing him to command respect and instil unity. I like Valencia fc in this match up against villareal they were very unlucky to not of won their game against Chelsea on the weekday they created a ton of chances and were definitely the better team I think they will beat Villarreal depending if they can continue their form and win create a ton of chances and hopefully to be alot more clinical than they were on the week day overall I think this is a good match up but I think Valencia fc will be the better team and will win this game in a good fashion tomorrow Europa League draw in full 12:28 - last draw sees Rangers face Braga We've had the last names out of the hat, with Rangers facing Braga, who have already faced British opposition this season in the form of Wolves. Roma draw Gent Another one of the biggest clubs have learned their opponents - Roma will take on Gent. Three Leicester City first-team players have self-isolated after showing symptoms of coronavirus and "have been kept away from the rest of the squad", manager Brendan Rodgers has said. Rodgers did not specify which players had been quarantined but added that the club had "followed procedures". The Foxes are due to play Watford at Vicarage Road in the Premier League on Saturday at 12:30 GMT. We had a few players that have shown symptoms and signs," Rodgers said. Bayern Munich continue their bid to win the domestic double. They are in great form with win after win and lots of goals being scored. That includes five against Frankfurt recently and another win looks likely here. Frankfurt have shown some improvement of late but then lost to Mainz at the weekend. Go for Bayern to win and to be ahead at both half and full time. Grealish a throwbackWith his socks rolled down and his shorts pulled up, Grealish looks like a throwback to a different era. He plays a bit like it too. Pulling wide to the left of a three-man support line to lone striker Wesley, the Aston Villa skipper seems a peripheral figure for much of the time. But somehow, when Villa spark into life, he is central to it. United's midfield were petrified every time Grealish ran at them. Borussia Dortmund will host RB Leipzig for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. Also, I expect, this will be a very tense match. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Yeah, Borussia is strong team at home. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate in this game. They tend to score a goal. However, Leipzig are in solid shape. The visitors have a great attack. I think, they will have the potential to fighting for the victory. My pick - Leipzig to win. The opening Old Firm match is scheduled for 17 October at Celtic Park. The SPFL website states the season will start on time next month subject to approval from the Scottish Government. Full Scottish Premiership fixture listThere are two full Premiership fixture cards on Friday nights across October and November, which will provide extra preparation time for the Scotland national team going into their European Championship play-off. I will have a swab taken in two days, two weeks after being tested positive: If I am negative, I have to repeat it again in a few more days and confirm its result. Favalli's regime before the illness was quiet, but pleasant. Get up in the morning, drive some 40 minutes from his village Solarolo Rainerio to Reggio Emilia for training and back, meet friends, make family plans. This has all been put on standby for now. The Europa league get a new best match for this pick over from 2.75 goals what can be a best new chance for our play at the mach between Gent and Roma get a secure new points to our score. If we see this four goals at this mach we will can look get a new secure full total win from maximum 8 points to our score. For this three goals we will can look get a half win and 4 points to our score what be a best new chance for a secure win at this mach now for best. Slovacko fc will be hosting Slavia Prague fc this afternoon in their game encounter in Czech liga, they hosts are still enjoying their last head to head win against the visitors which ended with two goals to nil in favor of the hosts. Al Wakrah - Al Rayyan 20.12.2023 Dec 20, 2023 — Al Wakrah vs Al Rayyan ⋊ 20.12.2023 ⋊ Live stream ⋊ Predictions, results ⋊ Basketball livescore ⋆ azscore.com. Tomas Rogic (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. BookingPosted at 67' Callum McGregor (Celtic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Stephen O'Donnell (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 67' Foul by Callum McGregor (Celtic). SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Kilmarnock. Greg Kiltie replaces Eamonn Brophy. Al-Rayyan SC - Al-Wakrah SC live score and H2H football Al-Rayyan SC vs Al-Wakrah SC live score and live streaming on March 6th, 2024 at 17:00 UTC time for Football Qatar Stars League. Turkish top league. Team Sivasspor will host team Kayserispor. Hosts are in the top zone. The takes the 3rd place in the table. But they are coming after draw with team Konyaspor. Kayserispor are in the bottom zone. But they have a real chance to leave relegation zone. They must to win here for that. Kayserispor are coming after victory with team Genclerbirligi with score 2-0. Sivasspor did 3 wins at the last 3 h2h matches played. Guests have a great motivation to get a revenge in this meeting . I recommend to check this bet with me in this game ! Parry, a former Liverpool chief executive, felt a "sensible solution which made the best of bad circumstances" had been taken after the club agreed for both matches to be played within 24 hours. The one thing I learned from being at Liverpool is you play your fixtures as soon as possible, you never push them back," added Parry. We've actually come up with a very pragmatic solution that first and foremost worked for Liverpool, it was sensible to say 'you have a major problem, what's going to be the right solution for you?' rather than a bureaucratic 'this is the rule'. It's clear that she is really settled and is enjoying her football. I love the way she is so relaxed when she plays. Everything she does - her movement and her finishing - is so natural. She is a predator in front of goal but she is more than that because of the way she sees the game and moves. It's remarkable that she has only just turned 24 and is already the all-time leading goalscorer for the Netherlands. This would spell the end of Bury Football Club. Equally, a creditor could take their unpaid debts through the court via a winding-up petition. One final option - which isn't beyond the realms of possibility - is that a new CVA could be negotiated with new terms. Administration is unlikely, although it does remain an option, but the club have little to trade at the moment with no playing staff and without a league to play in. They might even have a bit of a swagger against Southampton, because they will believe they should beat them at home. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Serge's prediction: 3-3 Bournemouth v BurnleyBournemouth's win at Chelsea was well-earned and very impressive, especially because they had been on a long losing streak. Burnley also bounced back, by beating Newcastle to end their run of defeats. It was not the first time that both teams have shown that, no matter what sort of form they are in, they are not just going to crumble and disappear down the trap door.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page