top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·20 members

Тиквеш Силекс гледја во живо Силекс Вардар гледајте во живо 06/12/2023 6 март 2024

17.9.2023 — ... живо Вардар - Силекс | 31 ] Во живо Брегалница Штип Тиквеш гледја[[ТВ во живо***]] Струга. ((Спорт ТВ>)) Вардар Силекс натпревар во живо 23 ...

TALKING POINT Spurs navigate tricky tie to get back on track. Mourinho will have been relieved to see the hosts motor into a two-goal lead inside 15 minutes as his out-of-form team overcame a potential banana skin. There's still a long way to go, but despite being in the last 16 of the Champions League, this competition represents his best chance of securing the silverware he was brought in to deliver. Atletico fans who can a get ticket. Anfield'," said Klopp. Emotions are important. Tonight they were obviously completely on the side of Atletico, but I am really looking forward to the second leg. We speak from time to time about the power of Anfield and the power a stadium can have and tonight you saw that. It's half-time and we're 1-0 down. The second half will be played in our stadium and they will feel it. Video - The birth of a superstar: When Haaland scored 4 goals in 21 minutes for Molde00:48 “When I look back, it was really a pretty strange time, the start of 2018. That match somehow became a kind of turning point for my career, if you can say it that way. Haaland told our colleagues in Norway. Now I can tell you what it was like for me. The Swede scored three goals - one in the FA Cup, one in the Premier League and one in the Champions League - in 13 games and United wanted to extend the loan spell. But Larsson, who had won the Champions League with Barcelona two seasons earlier, always insisted he would return to Helsingborg on 12 March and kept his word. However he later said his one career regret was not extending his stay and playing enough games to get a Premier League winners' medal. When you are distributing £25m worth of prize money and there's the potential of a £10m refund to broadcasters and sponsors, that's a material number," he said. You have to provide them with all the information that is available. We need the SPFL to be run as a democracy, not a dictatorship, and I think we need the clubs to have the right level of say. To have that, they have to know they have trust in the information they've been given. Italian top league. Team Juventus will play at home with team Inter Milan. Hosts lost last their match. It was a game in CL . Distance between them and team Inter is 6 points. Inter won 2 last their games. Their shape is not bad. It is a good opportunity for guests to reduce a distance between team Juventus. My bet will be on guests today. Inter didn't win with team Juventus just 5 years. Also this match will be without spectators and fans. It is advantage for my bet . I recommend to try guests with AH (0) for good odds . Тиквеш Струга гледја во живо 03/12/2023 пред 4 дена 2.12.2023 — Тиквеш Струга гледја во живо 03/12/2023 пред 4 дена — 2023 — [HD во живо-] Во живо Силекс Шкупи гледја 26 февруари 2023Од сите . This dreadful away record is hardly a new phenomenon. The last 12 months has seen Arsenal win just four of their 20 Premier League matches away from home, and they’ve only won one of their last four away games against West Ham. I feel good, I feel back to myself, I feel fit, I feel sharp," he told Sky Sports. I love working for the team, I love winning games and playing matches. Euro Papers It's that time of day where we pick the best story from the European press - and today it is Spanish newspaper AS (which means 'ace', apparently) that gets featured. The Spain forward faced Liverpool four times during his spell in England with Chelsea, scoring twice. He’s getting better and has been training really well; you can see what it means to him. He’ll be in the squad of 19 players for tomorrow’s game and has a chance of playing,” Simeone said. Atletico keeper Jan Oblak acknowledged that Liverpool were favourites to win the tie, but added that his team still believed they could progress. I can have a bit of banter with the away fans now. But those years under O'Neill, where we were really close to Champions League football, the Holte End was rocking every week and they are really good memories. Leicester v Sheff Utd (18:00 BST)Leicester badly need a win to boost their hopes of a top-four finish, especially now they know fifth place won't get them into next season's Champions League after Manchester City's European ban was overturned. Celtic say they have "received no reports of any racial abuse but would fully investigate any should these be brought to our attention". And Police Scotland say they have received no complaints. The Ibrox side's victory moved them to within two points of Premiership leaders Celtic, with a game in hand to play in the new year. Colombia international Morelos was pictured drawing a hand across his neck in an apparent throat-cutting gesture as he left the field following his dismissal. However, Antonio Conte's Inter Milan are also interested in bringing in the 32-year-old, but only on a loan deal. Paper Round's view: United's midfield is clearly lacking something at the moment. It's not creative enough and there's not enough drive or passion in the middle of the park for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side. Crystal Palace have one win in 11 meetings with Manchester City. Manchester City are the league’s leading scorers. Crystal Palace have scored in seven of their last 10 matches. Manchester City have nine wins in 11 meetings with Palace. Manchester City have one loss and nine wins in the last 10 matches. Senegal's Sadio Mane has apologised for not visiting his homeland before returning to Liverpool after being named the Confederation of African Football's (Caf) Player of the Year. The 27-year-old striker received the award at a ceremony in Egypt on Tuesday and was due to go to Senegal on Wednesday as part of the celebrations. A ceremony had been organised at the Museum of Black Civilisations in Senegal's capital Dakar, with the country's president Macky Sall due to attend. Тиквеш Академија Пандев пренос во живо 26 ноември (тв во живо@@@) Шкупи Тиквеш гледја ги во живо 26 октомври 2022 | A Criterio(БЕСПЛАТНО) Шкендија Силекс натпреварите 14 август Во недела е закажано ... The goal sparked a poignant celebration with Cardiff's players honouring former Bluebirds Peter Whittingham, who died aged 35 in March. Leeds were unlucky to be behind and could have levelled in first-half stoppage time, but their misfortune was summed up when striker Patrick Bamford accidentally blocked Jack Harrison's goalbound effort. Bamford almost made amends on the hour mark when his clever header across goal was met firmly by Tyler Roberts, but goalkeeper Alex Smithies made a fantastic point-blank save as he got across his goal to repel what seemed a certain equaliser. Well that first leg produced many goals and many chances which at the end PAOK won with 3-0 but I don't think that we are going to see that too. This is a huge derby in Greece for sure, and this derbies are always heated. Also that result from 2-3 is good for both teams. PAOK will focus more on the defense for sure while Olympiacos only needs win with one goal to gain advantage. More than 60% of the matches between this two teams finished with under, and the odd today is very good and has value most certainly . Last match between this two teams Olympiacos won with 1-0. Abraham, who is the club's leading goal scorer this season with 15 goals in all competitions, suffered an ankle injury, with Lampard having no update on his return to the side. Abraham) went to Barcelona to get another set of eyes on it," Lampard added. He came back relatively positive. Unfortunately he's a bit unwell at the moment so he's been off for a couple of days with a bit of a bug. AZ Alkmaar is fully rested for this match after the match against Feyenoord got cancelled last weekend. AZ are having an excellent season with the gap between them and current league leaders Ajax only 3 points. In the cup AZ have won the last 4 games at home without conceding a goal. Kelechi Iheanacho had given the home side the lead, side-footing home a superb, low left-wing cross from Youri Tielemens to claim his second goal in as many games. This came after a fairly drab first half in which Justin James had struck the bar with a fierce drive for the home side, but little else of note happened. Posted at 51' Foul by Jeremy Ngakia (West Ham United). West Brom are to complete the signing of loan forward Matheus Pereira for a total £9m package from Sporting Lisbon. The permanent deal was triggered by the Brazilian making his 30th Championship start of the season in Saturday's 0-0 draw with Birmingham. Pereira has impressed for the Baggies this season, scoring six goals and claiming 12 assists. Capello replied that he was "not blind" before an indignant Conte continued with his complaint. Inter are not a team who defend deep and then break," he said. When we have possession, we know exactly what to do, we play from memory. We press high up the field and we try to control the match. Such discussions are common after matches in Italy, where coaches are interviewed by several broadcasters and often have to listen to analysis from studio guests. We’re siding with Reading here, who should keep an important clean sheet here. The Rams have lost to nil in 60% of their trips in the league this season, so we’re going with a 1-0 Reading win as they look to extend the visitors’ away troubles. [ВО ЖИВО***] Силекс Скопје гледја ги во живо 11 март 10.3.2023 — [[[ПРЕНОС ВО ЖИВО=]]==] Во живо Тиквеш Работнички[HD ВО ЖИВО===] Силекс Струга Трим-Лум ДиректниотМК ДО ПОВЕЌЕ ГОСТИ ВО ВАШИТЕ АПАРТМАНИ ... Работнички Силекс пренос во живо 4 ноември 2023 Тиквеш Вардар гледја во живо 17 септември 2023 живо-] Силекс Шкендија гледајте во живо 30 октомври 2022 | gigamax. Од овопј Работнички - Победа (пренос ... THURSDAY’S BIG STORIES The 'moral vacuum' of the Premier League Inspirational thought for the day: just because there’s no football, doesn’t mean you can’t score PR own goals! Hooray, then, for the Professional Footballers’ Union and the Premier League. Keeping things going when times are strange. Salud. [[ТВ ВО ЖИВО***]] Гледајте ВО ЖИВО: Тиквеш Струга 3 | 50 Mais Ativo [ТВ ВО ЖИВО**] Во живо Тиквеш Работнички гледја 30 април 2023 <] Скопје Силекс гледајте... (Гледајте во живо<<<) Струга Тиквеш натпревар во живо ... Rage away… Sergio AgueroooooGetty Images *** ‘Too attacking? Too right’ Dan Quarrel’s XI: David De Gea (Manchester United), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal), Virgil van Dijk (Southampton), John Terry (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton); Dimitri Payet (West Ham), N’Golo Kante (Leicester), Michu (Swansea City), Gareth Bale (Tottenham); Mohamed Salah (Liverpool), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) Manager: Eddie Howe (Bournemouth) You might be thinking this team looks a tad too attacking. Before the defeat by Spain, he said he "will know if it is time to go" but in the aftermath insisted he "100% believed" in his abilities as a manager. The Football Association is expected to continue to back Neville and, even before the SheBelieves Cup, there was an understanding he would start to build a younger squad as part of his "two-year plan" with Euro 2021 in mind. I've got to start earning my coin, being a better manager - and the results need to improve," he said. Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Tom Eaves (Hull City) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Kamil Grosicki with a cross. Posted at 70' Corner, Hull City. Conceded by Tom Lockyer. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Jonathan Leko (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Here's what else to look out for in the next few days. Bottom two go head to head We start at the very bottom of the second tier with a game which could serve as the definition of a relegation six-pointer. Luton Town prop up the Championship table and are five points from safety. Tuesday's visitors Barnsley (18:00 BST) are one place above them and just a point better off. Both clubs suffered a major setback to their respective survival bids on Saturday, with Luton thumped 5-0 at home by Reading and the Tykes being brushed aside 4-0 by fellow strugglers Stoke. Вардар Тиквеш натпревар во живо 10 декември 2023 10.12.2023 — )) Во живо Брегалница Штип Силекс гледја 15Пандев (((СПОРТ ВО ЖИВО=))) Тиквеш Вардар гледја во живо 17.9.2023 — [hd во живо>>>] Шкупи ... [[СТРИМИНГ***](((] Академија Пандев Струга гледја во 11.11.2023 — (((Пренос во живо! ))) Тиквеш Силекс пренос | Covid ProsekGigova, Elizabeta Прилози кон теоремата на Hahn-Banach, Паретова оптимална алокација и ... I followed live betting on the guests playing a game just a few days ago against Jong NEC away from home and although pre game they were not the favorites to winning the game they not only won it but demolished their opponents with 4-1 in the end having around 20 shots in the game while the only goal they conceded came from the penalty spot when they were 2-0 up before half-time. Slutsk are three points behind leaders BATE Borisov after the weekend fixtures. They could be further behind by the coming weekend as the top two in the league both have midweek fixtures. Slutsk have lost their last two league games, the most recent being their 3-0 weekend loss at BATE. That game continued their run of conceding in every league game this season. It was far from a stellar performance, but the fact remains that the talented Everton team are finally moving in the right direction. They are now unbeaten in four league games and have hauled themselves four points clear of the relegation zone. Pep Guardiola made eight changes from the team that beat Real Madrid in the Bernabeu, but City still controlled the game and dominated possession throughout. Sergio Aguero gave them the lead in the 20th minute after a good move involving Rodri and the impressive Phil Foden. Rodri headed the second from a corner 10 minutes later, though replays showed it should have been a goalkick to Villa. PSG ready to give Mbappe a new deal Paris Saint-Germain are ready to ward off interest from Real Madrid in Kylian Mbappe. The Spanish side are desperate to sign the 20-year-old striker but the French champions want to extend his deal by three years until 2025. He is also in line for a hefty salary raise, with the Spanish newspaper Marca suggesting he will be offered 25 million euros per season. We have worked hard to get him ahead of other clubs, so I'm delighted with what we've done. Along with Nabil Bentaleb, he'll give us strong options. Algeria midfielder Bentaleb's signing, on loan from Bundesliga side Schalke 04, was announced on Tuesday as Newcastle's first signing of the January transfer window. The transfer window 50 What next for Philippe Coutinho? Why Virgil van Dijk should win the PFA Player of the Year "Therefore, we have chosen to ask them to hand back some of their salary. I am very glad there is solidarity among the players and they understand how urgent the situation is," Van Eetvelt added, indicating that there was agreement although Belgian media reports said it was still being negotiated. Meanwhile, Mainz have been the joint-highest scoring team in the bottom half of the Bundesliga over the past six games. They have been impressive going forward during the short reign of new manager Achim Beierlorzer. They have scored a total of eight goals over the past four games. Assisted by Willian with a cross following a corner. Posted at 75' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Scott Dann. Goal!Posted at 72' Goal! Crystal Palace 2, Chelsea 3. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Patrick van Aanholt. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Crystal Palace 1, Chelsea 3. Old Trafford will host four Premier League matches if the season resumes. It is understood the payments total £1m and cover more than 3,000 staff. The club also say staff will be paid should postponed fixtures be rearranged for another date. Newcastle UnitedNewcastle donated food, including 1,200 pies and a range of cold meats, to a foodbank to ensure they are redirected to some of the city's most vulnerable people after last weekend's match against Sheffield United was postponed. Again, like Donny at home, Shrewsbury aren't prolific winners on the road. That's mainly down to their lack of attacking power. After all, just four goals scored in eight games doesn't exactly suggest they're strong going forward. Where they are strong is at the back, though. The Shrews have conceded just three goals in their last eight travelling matches in League 1. Only the league leaders have conceded fewer travelling goals in the third division this term. Тиквеш Струга 3 де | PTC Гостивар Струга гледја во живо 29 октомври 2023 29.10.2023 — (Телевизија во живо-) Струга Работнички видео стриминг 23. 9. 2023 —) Тиквеш Силекс гледајте во ... Posted at 59' Foul by Andy Carroll (Newcastle United). Goal!Posted at 58' Goal! Burnley 1, Newcastle United 0. Chris Wood (Burnley) header from very close range to the top right corner. Assisted by Ashley Westwood with a cross following a corner. Posted at 57' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by Federico Fernández. Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins Burnley 0, Newcastle United 0. Half TimePosted at 45'+4' First Half ends, Burnley 0, Newcastle United 0. But that will not be a problem on Saturday. It doesn't come much bigger for them at the moment than City away. While City should dominate possession on Saturday, United's threat on the counter means they will not mind that one bit. United love playing teams who come and attack them, because they have the pace to hurt them on the break, and I am sure they will get opportunities at the Etihad. Marcus Rashford was absolutely superb up front against Spurs, and did everything that was asked of him.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page