top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Public·19 members

Stream: Aalstar VS Feyenoord Live 06.03.2024

Flashscore.com offers Feyenoord livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details. ... Aalst, 15.03. Kortrijk v Feyenoord, 23.03. Feyenoord v ...

AS Roma vs. Feyenoord - Watch Live Feb 22, 2024 — AS Roma vs. Feyenoord. Roma vs. Feyenoord. UEFA Europa League · Stadio Olimpico. Copyright © 2024 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Internet ... For the home team, this season is not the best and they started with two losses. They play weak and the difference between Belshina and other teams is visible. The team from the first league is struggling hard against the extra class teams of Belarus. The visitors also started this season with two losses. However, I think that Gorodeya is a better team and the quality of the squad should give them three points in this clash. I don't think that Belshina will be able to beat the visitors and it should be the third loss in a row for the home team. Independiente have managed to score goals in the 2 of the last 3 games in the league and have won 2 and lost 2 of the last 5 league games. At home they have managed to win 2 and lose 3 games in the last 5 home league games with them scoring 7 goals and conceded 8 goals in the 5 games. Belarus. Here I would like to take Dynamo ITB first, since I think that they will win, but I would have to take already 1.5 and here the total 2 kef is not bad, in principle, Dynamo itself can score three, but they can also get from Gorodeya, that's all the Dynamo season didn’t start confidently with two defeats, but in the last round all the same they defeated Torpedo’s home, but there is a question for the Torpedo who started very quickly and needed to be cooled, so there’s a little lack of confidence in Dynamo, Dynamo scored more but missed also, teams after 3 rounds of three points, which is clearly small for the Dynamo and should have to win and of course to score but they play away is not very cannot defeat in official matches already seven in a row and miss a lot, so that the city will have a chance to score and we'll see here totals up! BUDAPEST, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Former Barcelona and Brazil striker Ronaldinho has backed Pep Guardiola to end his Champions League barren run and win the trophy with Manchester City. It's a very difficult competition, but he is a very good coach with a great team at his disposal so they can break through at any moment," Ronaldinho told Reuters in Budapest, where he was promoting teqball, a hybrid sport mixing football with table tennis. It's worth remembering captain Harry Kane and midfielder Moussa Sissoko have not played since 1 January, while Son Heung-min is also sidelined and Steven Bergwijn could miss the rest of the season. But midfielder Dele Alli wasn't toeing that party line after Tuesday's game. We can't use excuses, we still have quality on the pitch," he said. We are missing good players but that happens. The players coming in have to step up and we haven't done that. Nantes made the announcement on Tuesday, one year on from Sala's death in a plane crash while travelling to Cardiff to join the then Premier League club from the French side. Nantes said the one-off jerseys would be for sale and all profits would go to Sala's training clubs in his native Argentina. Because he was dreaming of wearing the Argentine team shirt, the FC Nantes players will, for one league game, forsake their traditional yellow and green shirt for a blue and white jersey," the club said in a statement. After last season's Copa Del Rey winners were dispatched on Wednesday night, reigning La Liga champions Barcelona fell by the wayside in Thursday's second semi-final, thanks to a stunning late comeback from Atletico Madrid. For my players and staff, winning the league is something to be proud of and I will tell them that when I speak to them. Of course we would have preferred to play the remaining games, but player welfare was always our priority and finishing the season was ultimately not possible. We have to respect the decision of the FA, clubs and people involved in the game who have decided this was the best and fairest outcome. Ferguson wanted Giggs to attack Lothar Matthaus, Bayern’s 38-year-old sweeper, who had been harassed into mistakes for both of United’s goals in the group game in Munich. David Beckham and Ryan Giggs in the 1999 FA Cup finalGetty Images A tackle from Gary Speed changed everything. It put Keane out of the FA Cup final in the first few minutes, forcing a United reshuffle. Stankovic, who had a brief stint as Andrea Stramaccioni's assistant at Serie A side Udinese, replaced Vladan Milojevic who guided Red Star to two successive league titles and Champions League group stage berths before he stepped down on Thursday. Stankovic, who spent three years at Red Star as a teenager before moving to Italy, was delighted to return home and thanked Milojevic for welcoming him into the driving seat. United are still the only team to have taken points off Liverpool this season. They have also beaten Manchester City twice at Etihad Stadium. Yet, for each positive result, there is a negative. If results take a downward swing, by the end of February they could be in the bottom half of the table. Solskjaer confirmed neither Paul Pogba nor Scott McTominay will have recovered from injury in time to go on the training camp. Promoted to Premier League: 2015. Form since restart: 0/12pts. Bournemouth's remaining gamesDateOpponents (position in brackets)WhereThu 9 JulyTottenham (10th)HomeSun 12 JulyLeicester (3rd)HomeWed 15 JulyMan City (2nd)AwaySun 19 JulySouthampton (13th)HomeSun 26 JulyEverton (11th)AwayCherries not got going since restart: It feels a long time ago since Joshua King and Dan Gosling were hitting winners earlier in the season for Eddie Howe's side against Manchester United and Chelsea respectively. Robbie Savage?"Even he seemed surprised. But this wasn't an impromptu episode of 606. Savage didn't grill the MP for West Suffolk on whether Manchester United could win the title next year if they sign Jadon Sancho, Jack Grealish, Kalidou Koulibaly and the government comes up with a vaccine. No, the former Wales midfielder - joining the briefing in his role as a Daily Mirror columnist - had a serious political question. In the build-up to that game, Guardiola said he was not in favour of playing matches without spectators. In that moment, when I made that comment, nobody expected what happened, not even the doctors" he said. The best scientists in the world didn't expect what happened in this situation. The health of the people is important but at the end, the Premier League, like in Spain, decide we have to play and we are going to play. We are playing against a fantastic team who are in real, strong form. Again they won at the weekend, so we need to be ready and we need to try and play as close to our best as we can. What happened in the first leg?Rangers pulled off an astonishing late comeback from 2-0 down to rescue their Europa League hopes with a dramatic victory over Braga at Ibrox. The slick Portuguese were dominant and cruising in the last-32 first leg after goals from Fransergio and Abel Ruiz. ##~!(LIVE!-STREAM) Feyenoord vs AS Roma Live FreE On De Kuip Stadium is set to host the exciting mid-week matchup between home side Feyenoord and AS Roma on Thursday in the knockout phase of ... Bayern Munich had a poor start to the season but have made steady progress since making a change in management. They weren't even in the Champions League places at one stage but are now second and four points behind leaders Leipzig. Home form is strong and they are scoring plenty of goals. Schalke are in fifth but not in the best of form on their travels. They lost 3-0 at home to Bayern earlier in the season and the tip here is for Bayern to win and lead at both half and full time. Conceded by Joel Ward. Posted at 86' Foul by Cheikhou Kouyaté (Crystal Palace). Posted at 86' Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Cheikhou Kouyaté replaces James McArthur. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. John Egan (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses the top right corner following a corner. The win sees United climb to fifth spot, five points off a Champions League spot, while the Canaries remain bottom of the table. TALKING POINT Juan Mata on the right flank was a masterstroke. The Spaniard started his first league game in six weeks and in the unusual position on the right flank. And it proved to be the difference. Charlton will be pushing for another result here, but the Addicks do have away issues this season. They head to Pride Park with only two victories in 11 matches on their travels, while they meet the Rams having failed to beat them in their last eight trips to Derby. Aubameyang scored twice in Arsenal's 3-2 Premier League win over Everton on Sunday, taking his tally to 60 goals in 95 games for the Gunners. The win moved Arsenal up into ninth and improved their chances of qualifying for Europe next season. It has been reported that Aubameyang, whose contract expires in the summer of 2021, is a target for Barcelona and wants to play in the Champions League. The past few weeks have not been so great for AS Roma; they have managed just two wins in their last nine matches and as they host Belgian side Gent in the Europa League, they will hope to start a better run. Gent, on the other hand, are enjoying a good run heading to this clash. The Belgians have no loss in their last seven matches, winning five of those. I still can't understand why the Bookmakers have such Odd to Chelsea against a team like FC Everton that are 3 games without a victory- I will wait and see why after the game. Everton are in 18th position with 14 points from 15 games, scoring 16 goals against 27, winning in all 4 games, 2 draws and 9 games lost. In their last 5 league games, just one game won against FC Southampton away 2-1. I know they will give a fight here they way they did against Liverpool. Only one team has scored in four of the last six matches between these teams. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in six of Alanyaspor's last seven games. Turkish Super Lig leaders Trabzonspor travel to take on Alanyaspor for a league clash on Monday night. Ahead of title rivals Besiktas on goal difference, Trabzonspor know that the championship will be decided by the tightest of margins. Bremner scored in the 18th and 53rd minutes before a Gemma Bonner strike past the hour put the match beyond Everton, who got a late consolation through Georgia Stanway's own goal. After 12 games City are level on 30 points with Arsenal, who play their game in hand at Brighton & Hove Albion on Sunday. Paris Saint-Germain v FC Nantes predictions for this Ligue 1 match. PSG had their match at the weekend postponed but will they be able to shake off some of that rust as they welcome Nantes to the Parc des Princes? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. They have team spirit. Mikel has created. City lost their Premier League crown to Liverpool but have won the EFL Cup this season and are looking to retain the FA Cup. Although Arsenal have claimed the FA Cup a record 13 times, most recently in 2017, they have not won the league since 2003-04 under Arsene Wenger. The Frenchman left the club in May 2018 and was replaced by Unai Emery, who lasted 18 months before he was sacked and replaced by Arteta. At the age of 21, Bruno Fernandes walked into one of Italy's most famous clubs and declared he would be wearing the number 10 shirt. The Portugal midfielder, now 25, is poised to join Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon in a £47m deal which could rise to £67. After joining Novara in Italy from Boavista at the age of 17, without having played a first-team game in Portugal, he moved to Udinese. He stayed for three years before causing a stir on his arrival at Sampdoria by taking on the jersey forever connected with club legend and current Italy boss Roberto Mancini. Duel, where both teams will seek to end their poor run in the competitions, and to get with the eventually first win in longer period of time. Belshina did not won the league match this season. They were promoted as the Champion of the second rank, but started with tough schedule and no victory in the competition. Deportivo Saprissa are first in the Clausura after 17 matches with a 12-3-2 record and have been scoring goals easily with 34 goals in 17 matches. At home they have scored 12 goals in the last 4 league games. Match de basket en direct : Résultats de basketball en live Resultats de basketball en live, consultez n'mporte quel resultat de basket grace a notre live Feyenoord Okapi Aalstar, -, -, -, -, -, Pas commencé. Norvège - ... Fiorentina won their last league game 5-1 away at Sampdoria. That ended a run of three without a win in Serie A and an Italian Cup exit. Only one point has been earned from their last two home league fixtures They have had just three home wins in Serie A and in a league table based on home form are only 16th. If you’ll allow a spot of own-horn tooting, here’s Eurosport’s Ben Snowball on why Virgil van Dijk should have won the Ballon d’Or over Leo Messi. RETRO CORNER It’s a very happy 68th birthday to John Burridge, so obviously we must share again this footage of his warm-up from his Crystal Palace days in the late 1970s. Huddersfield manager Danny Cowley described Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa as a "genius" after the match and is sure they will be playing top-flight football next season. If you are going to be outmanaged, then be outmanaged by a genius," said Cowley, who is in his first season as a Championship boss. I'm not sure we've ever got to that level of performance that Leeds did today. You look at the energy and intensity. Mariupol got the season under control with 2 draws in a row. With 27 points, the team is number 8 in the table. FC Lviv, on the other hand, lost 2 games after the draw in Poltava and fell back to the relegation place, one point behind the 1st relegation zone. Basketbal Alle uitslagen en standen van de BNXT League en Oostende in de Basketball Champions League. Sporza volgt ook de prestaties van de Belgian Cats en de Belgian ... Not being able to trust or have confidence in people that you are getting full information makes it very, very difficult. I felt we were being railroaded down a particular route. The clubs should have been given options. They should have been allowed to debate them as shareholders and then come to a decision as to what was best for them. Rangers claim clubs not told of possible £10m liabilityPodcast: Analysis of Rangers' dossierGossip: Robertson misses SPFL meetingPrior to publishing the dossier, Rangers said they could prove a "lack of fair play" in April's ballot to end the lower leagues and have forced an EGM on 12 May to vote for an independent inquiry. Okapi Aalstar vs Feyenoord Rotterdam The Basketball match between Okapi Aalstar and Feyenoord Rotterdam has ended 99 65. The game was played on 19/04/2023 at 18:30, and the implied winner ... The hosts are 5-3-2 so far at home in the league this season but still a couple of points ahead of Gyor in the league standings at this moment and both have some promotion hopes at this stage of the season not being that far away from the top 2 places right now, and Gyor may have 3 wins in a row in the league at this moment but they were wins at home all of them where they won most of the points. Uncertainty over Eriksen's future has been one of the dark clouds hanging over Tottenham since the Champions League final. Out of contract next summer and out of sorts on the pitch, Mourinho dismissed a pre-match question about continuity being the reason for the Dane's absence by stating that he needed to know "what is in his mind and his heart". Mourinho has never been one for accepting passengers on his managerial journey and evidently, he is not about to start now. One of the biggest clashes of the Serie A weekend comes as these two sides try to recover from tough runs of form. Both could have started better, while this fixture has rarely seen them struggle so badly. Napoli (19 points) and Milan (13 points) will clash on MD13 with a combined 32 points: since Napoli's return to Serie A back in 2007/08, this is the lowest combined points tally between the two sides after 12 matches in the league. Who will boost that tally here? Winning the World Cup in 1966 undoubtedly remains the greatest moment in England's football history. But what has been the Three Lions' best performance since?Here are my top 10 greatest England matches since 1966 - remind yourself of the games and then you can rank them using the list at the bottom of the page. England 5-1 Scotland - Wembley (24 May 1975)Don Revie's finest 90 minutes in an ill-fated England reign as an excellent Scotland team boasting the likes of Kenny Dalglish and Danny McGrain was destroyed - mainly by first-half goals from Gerry Francis, Kevin Beattie and Colin Bell. Last season's Champions League semi-finalists Ajax are out of the Europa League after being beaten 3-2 on aggregate by Getafe over two legs. Ajax, who were 2-0 down from the first game, went behind early on as Jaime Mata opened the scoring for Getafe. Danilo quickly levelled for Ajax, before Mathias Olivera scored an own goal for the Spanish side in the second half to put Ajax 2-1 up. But Erik ten Hag's men, top of the Dutch Eredivisie by three points, could not find a way past the resilient Getafe, despite enjoying 70% of possession. Reims have a potentially easy opportunity for three points here but they will need to watch for complacency as they travel to the Pink City. David Guion's men kept up their good run of form last week as they beat Saint-Étienne 3-1, extending their unbeaten run to four games. Generally it has been a solid period for Reims as they have lost just one of their last nine games but they could do with some more wins as they have drawn three of their last four. Assisted by Emiliano Buendía with a through ball. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) left footed shot from very close range is close, but misses the top left corner. Assisted by Trent Alexander-Arnold with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Liverpool. James Milner replaces Naby Keita. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Norwich City. Josip Drmic replaces Alexander Tettey. England know which group they will be in - while there are only two options for Wales. So what do we know - and why? What are the best and worst-case scenarios for the British nations? And how can you follow it?Get the latest Euro 2020 newsSee how the groups are shaping upWho could the home nations face? England will host all three of their group games at Wembley - the rest will be at Hampden ParkEngland already know they will be in Group D because Wembley is hosting three games in that group. My friends keep saying we need to be reunited," added the 19-year-old from west London. The video goes viral every other year. This year, one of my friends just kept tagging people, and it's the first year I've got any credit for it. Half of my friends never knew it was me. I never really spoke about it until the past week. In an interview with Sportbible earlier this week, Nickless explained how all the attention at the time meant he was taken home from school early. But I think there have been a lot of great players this year. That’s why it was difficult to choose a particular player. But I chose Sadio Mane because he’s a player that I like. Mane achieved a great year that was exceptional for the entire Liverpool team. That’s why I chose him. I repeat, there were a lot of very great players this year, so the choice was difficult. They, unlike several of their rivals, also do not have any fixtures on home soil at the tournament - although neither do Euro 2016 and Nations League winners Portugal. England are second favourites and certainly possess an attack that will be the envy of many, while Belgium, Spain and Italy - who have turned things round dramatically since failing to qualify for last year's World Cup - all look strong after finishing comfortably top of their respective groups.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page